Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

MN Nomads.. whats up with the snow!!

Jaabir   

Wasn’t last night’s snow storm a trip or what..? Daamn my freaken car was almost buried in snow.. and its still snowing !!

Rokko   

Aaaaah the snow...it's that time of the year..the chilly wind...looking out the window seeing nothing but white. Including ppl. Driving around seeing nothing but Faarax's and Xaliimos asking for jumpstart. Maryoley's carola/toyota/honda getting towed cuz no one knew it was snow emergency last night after parking on the wrong side..lol then all lined up outside @ the Mpls impound lot.

In real though, this is when we all missed home I swear..and can't wait to go back cuz am sick and guess no one will hesitate of going back na’mean.

yo Darman! i am thinking about visiting mn to catch some snow rays!! is it as cool the as the ice cubes from the frig? i just never run into this stuff!! but it sounds like fun!! running naked in it!! :D

SaMaaH   

lol poor you guys... :D In canada we're still waiting for the snow wonder what happen to it this year...cant wait till it starts snowing

Adna   

salaam

snow huh hate it :mad: can't beilive some of you want snow, alaah ni soo aruuriyo me thinking about how would i got out of here before i gets too late. any ways walaahi it ain't fun when u see in the morinig ur car covered with snow. don't remeind me. :( love ya'll

Jaabir   

Ok on my lunch break I thought I could walk to this nearby Italian restaurant to grab lunch, the place is like 3 minutes from where I work.. I went there and came back with frost bites all over my face.. waalaaahi anigu shaahaadaysanaayu aan soo noqday..

And it was about noon time..i wonder how cold it will get tonight.. brrrrrrrr

Kool_Kat   

Aaahhhh, I really missed all the snow in MN...

We still don't have much snow in Toronto yet, and I am not looking forward to it...As it is minus waawareey right now...Damn the winds...And it is suppost get colder in the next couple of days...This is when I enjoy all the sick days I have saved...

Kubeertadeyda lee hoosta kagalaa with my socks...

Stay warm...

La-y-La   

It sure was cold yesterday, acuudu. On top of that, I had to take ma driver license exam yesterday, I FAILED it :mad: . that was kinda :( sad.

anyway, good luck with the snow all mn ppl. I wont get out of ma house until the 20th insha'allah, am I glad school is out.

Asalaamu aleykum.