Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

We were affectef too, or had you not noticed...

chubacka   

Iz it me or doez noone seem 2 realise that Somalia woz affected by the tidal wave?

News Programmes dnt bother sending any reporters there or nething, dnt recognise that we lost ppl aswell.

:mad:

gets on my nerves...

Originally posted by chubacka:

Iz it me or doez noone seem 2 realise that Somalia woz affected by the tidal wave?

News Programmes dnt bother sending any reporters there or nething, dnt recognise that we lost ppl aswell.

:mad:

gets on my nerves...

well the wave didn't strike our shores as strong as it stroke Indonesia and Sarilanka and the human lives lost were in hundreds compared to hundreds of thousands in Asia.....

Not at all ,, i've been following da news and got some facts on da ground ,,,, and u should use ur brain if u don't mind ,,,

How do u know ? may be i'm a reporter too :D

chubacka   

Is your idea of news coverage the news reporter saying "The Tsunami affected 7 countries, Somalia was one of them"

Has anyone been to Somalia or reported from there?

NO.

An i DO listen to the news an I dnt find much interest in the plight of the Somali people whose lives were destroyed.

I understand some countries were affected more than others but especially in the UK were we PAY our TV licence they could at least send one of their trillion reporters to somalia.

Diamante   

^^ Britain actually did send a reporter (can't remember the name, it wasn't Raage Cumar though). I did see that coverage on the BBC, and it was aired on the 14th, if my memory is acting right, so looks like you missed out.