Sign in to follow this  
Wigad

amazing ayah

Wigad   

"Ye shall certainly be tried and tested in your possessions and in your personal selves; and ye shall certainly Hear much that will grieve you, from those who received the Book before you and from those who worship many gods. But if ye persevere patiently, and guard against evil,-then that will be a determining factor in all affairs." - [Quran 3:186]

this ayah inspires me when i am a bit down

everyone is welcome to share that ayah that amazes, makes you ponder and help you get motivated when your lacking iimaaan.

Malika   

"Or you think that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty, ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who had faith with him said, When will the help of Allah come?. Yes! Indeed Allah’s help is close!" (al-Baqarah 2:214)

Subha'allah,how many of times have I wronged myself while dwelling on the mishaps in my life and the lifes of those close to me..Yet forgetting that these trials are,set to test us.

Som@li   

۞ لَتُبۡلَوُنَّ فِىٓ أَمۡوَٲلِڪُمۡ وَأَنفُسِڪُمۡ وَلَتَسۡمَعُنّ 1614; مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبَ مِن قَبۡلِڪُمۡ وَمِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أَشۡرَكُوٓاْ أَذً۬ى كَثِيرً۬ا‌ۚ وَإِن تَصۡبِرُواْ وَتَتَّقُواْ فَإِنَّ ذَٲلِكَ مِنۡ عَزۡمِ ٱلۡأُمُورِ

Wigad   

Let it not deceive you that those who are bent on denying the truth seem to be able to do as they please on earth

-Quran (3:196)

Faynuus   

1. O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies (i.e. disbelievers and polytheists, etc.) as friends, showing affection towards them, while they have disbelieved in what has come to you of the truth (i.e. Isl⭩c Monotheism, this Qur'⮬ and Muhammad ), and have driven out the Messenger (Muhammad ) and yourselves (from your homeland) because you believe in All⨠your Lord! If you have come forth to strive in My Cause and to seek My Good Pleasure, (then take not these disbelievers and polytheists, etc., as your friends). You show friendship to them in secret, while I am All-Aware of what you conceal and what you reveal. And whosoever of you (Muslims) does that, then indeed he has gone (far) astray, (away) from the Straight Path .

2. Should they gain the upper hand over you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you with evil, and they desire that you should disbelieve.

I had to post both ayahs waayo way is leeyihiin

winnie   

the first 10-11 ayats of surat-ul-mu'minuun

Surah 23. The Believers

1. The believers must (eventually) win through,-

2. Those who humble themselves in their prayers;

3. Who avoid vain talk;

4. Who are active in deeds of charity;

5. Who abstain from sex,

6. Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,

7. But those whose desires exceed those limits are transgressors;-

8. Those who faithfully observe their trusts and their covenants;

9. And who (strictly) guard their prayers;-

10. These will be the heirs,

11. Who will inherit Paradise: they will dwell therein (for ever).

Blessed   

^I love the first verse and how the following verses explain it..

.. No surah speaks to me like ArRahman. It does only lift me up it also keeps me focused. smile.gif