Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Insomniac calling..

Pucca   

lady i feel you! shoot this week has been hell...i cant manage to sleep! i end up stayin up till 4 doing nothing but starin up at the walls, and then i just wait for fajir. now adays i'm happy if i manage to get 4hrs of sleep.

havent found a solution yet...but will let you know when i do.

Chimera   

when i touch my bed i'm gone

doesn't matter which time of the day

therefore throughout the day i stay far away from it.

^lol.

X, been there, alhamdullilah it's over. Don't go to bed; sit up in a quiet place and read- quantum physics is good but if u get a kick from that then something that bores u senseless like Somali men(count them jumping over camels or some sh*t; ok that's funny don't do that).

Don't try to sleep; the more you do, the more u toss and turn. Quran is great. I also make up stories in my head; it takes the focus off the sleep thing and I come up with some interesting tales to tell. It's as close to dreaming as you can get awake. Get creative. smile.gif

Lavender! It's burning away in my room now waiting to envelope me and take me away. Zzzzz...try that..and massage if u have any willing souls. I would pay for massage; in fact I do.

Thanks everyone.I'm ok now alhamdulilah.

Ghanima;Amazing advice thanks so much.I settled down an hour before I wanted to sleep by being in a calm room without the family's sheeko.I slept like a bambino last night.