Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Your being JUDGEMENTAL!

Pucca   

dear are you going to tell who said this to you? why they said this?...pretty much the whole story. or is it a common everyday sorta statement you get?

ps. i'm not judgemental either.

Originally posted by Kreepy Kid:

remember when people used to say your ignorant

or your being ignorant?........ that did not make sense either.

we're all ignorant of something therefore....moon bananas grow on jupiterian trees

Adiguna, your making the same mistake. Consider you're self judged and spot the deliberate mistakes. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Jolie Femme:

Thank you for the correction self appointed English teacher of SOL.

You're a moderator, now you know it's wrong at least fix it you stubborn baboon :D

ps

Stop judging me ;)

BOB   

Don't misjudge my intention by twisting my rants, however, feel free to correct me if and when I am wrong without ever being too bloody judgemental but would some one be kind enough to please explain why do I suddenly feel that Faadumo Faarax actually meant this topic for her fellow gabdhaha rather than us Faaraxs?

Oh yeah...and you Faadumo Faarax, Would you stop changing your nick so frequently please? One minute you're Angelina Jolie and the next you're Magool, I mean how on earth can you expect me to remember all these names when you know that I am not as young as I used to be and my memory isn't as sharp as it used to be in my heydays! :mad:

Here is the deal...stop confusing me and I promise to stop being as judgemental as an Indian mother-in-law...deal? smile.gif

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ariadne   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Consider you're self judged and spot the deliberate mistakes.
:D

what deliberate mistake I thought I was making sense (abstracdly) :D

Oh yeah...and you Faadumo Faarax, Would you stop changing your nick so frequently please? One minute you're Angelina Jolie and the next you're Magool, I mean how on earth can you expect me to remember all these names

Hehe. Femme is on a namemarathon of some kind. She changes her handle names more than SocodBadne changes his castuumo.

Ha ha ha! Where did u see his underwear Lazygurl?

Sir baa fakatey!

Mr. Bob - it was meant for everyone. Everytime I express an opinion opposite from the person I'm talking to - I'm seen as judgemental. Well, sue me for being human!