Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

JOBS!JOBS!JOBS! Anyone? (SOL Londoners only)

Dhubad.   

Aaliyah, haadaad rabtid inaad baratid Kisawahili waxaad u baahantahay inaad baratid Afart Ilmo Waabi:

Uta enda wabi

Ukatoka wabi

Kitanbulsho wabi

Besa wabi

That will sort you out!

Aaliyyah   

sayid am sorry lol were we trolling on ur post....

aw dhubad naah i dnt wanna learn sawahili i just wanted to understand what they were talking abt at the time.. smile.gif

Uta enda wabi

Ukatoka wabi

Kitanbulsho wabi

Besa wabi

That will sort you out!

When I started learning Swahili sometimes early 90's, the hardest thing for me was differentiating between "B" and "P". My home Kikuyu teacher will say P and will go B..over and over again I will be like Aggah awoowgeed lagubto maxay kaagaga celcelin? She goes atareerey Adam, say P...and will go circles once again smile.gif

BOB   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Bob apply for one of the jobs instead of trolling with the ladies

Did you have to scream? That's why I HATE England because I was told the overwhelming majority of Somalis are suffering from Buufis mixed with depression and stress and by judging your deafening screams I would say...Yep.

Good Luck Sheekh...Ilaahey Garabkaaga Ha Galo.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

^Loooooool..kaa daa, he vigilantly guides any thread he starts from trolling, now dont mind him and do continue with the chit chatting..

ps.Afro girl,so the swahili is only reserved for the likes of BOB huh?? icon_razz.gif

Sayid before you say anything am out!

nuune   

Mbooga iyo sikumaawiiki isku walaaqa iyo xoogaa mharaga ah idinkoo waganga ah ayaad soo baxeysaan, dawa ya moto ni moto aa horey loo yiri

Dhubad.   

lol@ Dawa ya moto ni moto. Nune, have you heard this one: Kuku hawekwi shahidi wala hajui sheria. Translates to : A chicken isn't called to testify nor does it know the law.

You got to love Kisawahili proverbs they are straight to the point.

nuune   

Dhubad, lool sxb, aniga markaan baranayay Swhailiga, waxaan ka bilaabey maahmaahooyinka, dozens of them ayaan aqaanaa but forgot the language completely, laakin waan fahmaa if spoken and I keep nodging my head but can't answer it back though I know it, I say, ngia buufiyaako mara tena sifahamu kalaamuyaako badha ya kazi bey inoo tahay :D

This is my fav one though:

Mkono moja hauchinji ngombe