Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

SOLer KOORA TUUNSHE passed away?? Allah Yarxam

Hunguri   

Ngonge :D A&T has sent me a PM. He is reading the thread and already started zipping up his adult diaper XXXXL size :D Alla wuxu fulaysanaaa looool he has loads of ;)

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

If he killed one of yours, adna Farancab iska dil. Lakin gacanta ka daa.
:D

Waraa waa kusidee? Ma hadaad rabtaa inaan Hunguri kala horeeyo oo laba nin saas ooga dhintaan reerka :D Hunguri waa nin tolka ah adna odey shaqo gab ah ayaad tahay laakiin laba riirkiina ah, JB & Norfsky waa inaan ana iska dilaa haba la isku baaba'ee :D:D

War Sol ma in la isku jano tago ayaa u danbaysay icon_razz.gif

NASSIR   

I think this is the locus of A&T and Koora's first ever debate in which Koora gave the Newbie Abtigiis(at the time) some welcoming SOL lessons. Since then, Abtigiis suspected Koore of being Abdalla Hirad(May Allah rest him in Peace) due to probably some resemblances in their writing style.

SomaliaOnline

Btw, abtigiis, edit the title of this thread for once. Or let the Admin or Mod do the job.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

Btw, abtigiis, edit the title of this thread for once. Or let the Admin or Mod do the job.

Abtigiis   

This all confusion and misconstruction of my statement about Makhiiri’s and women would not have been there if only I gave the story of Ardo Ismaaciil Aamusane as a foregoing paragraph.

Virigin at the exact age the Prophet was given the order to read and recite in the name of Allah, Ardo’s life was not a life worth living. She was the victim of a cutthroat society who gave her names. The most she dreaded was Guumays. But then when the man from Dhahar arrived with his lorry and bagaash in the town of the fat stones, her life changed. Since then, her uncle, who raised her Axmed-Askar prays day and night so that the land of Makhiir is blessed. The only time he spoke ill of the men who inhabit the eastern shores was when he paid a visit to his daughter and he was sent with a hook and a sinker as a present. He was too timid to say that there are no fish back home, as there as no lakes or rivers.

Ardo’s example applies to Amina-Qarax, and at least six other women I know. I was referring to this fact and the kindness with which the Makhiiri’s treated such women, when I praised them. I was not alluding to their exceptional skills in the act; though I have no doubt the diet factor will obviate the need for me to mention this!

Jamaal is a dignified man against whom I cannot raise a single word of abuse. It is sad he was just collateral damage in these exchanges. Koora too has it in his head as well as his heart. He is a good man. Whether the two of them share this ‘humanitarian philosophy’ in matrimony is an all together different matter. But Hunguri is a rascal, whose going to the eternal house will perhaps be missed more by wailing Aunties than the SOL masses.

And it makes me chuckle when I hear his balaxoofto about being a man of action. It is not always true that everyone who carries a bakoorad actually uses it for combative encounters. It is one thing to hang on a bakoorad to pull the legs of a xeeb-joog islaan from the other side of the furash, it is quite another to brandish it at the face of men. If it was Sophist who was claiming this honour, I will not be in a position to dispute it. But for an Amphibian to say that he can beat a desert-hardened camel boy, that is a bit of a stretch!

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Cawaale:

quote:Originally posted by NASSIR:

Don't you agree, Cawaale?

NASSIR   

Ngonge, I sense a deep manifestation of ire in abtigiis as he's bent on painting Makhiris in dark light but what he, in fact, knows not is that Sophist and Hunguri are of the same neighborhood. And if Sophist can relate to the pastoralist culture of Sanaag so do him. Not to mention, the region is where the epic battles, some of which preceded the Dervishes took place at a time abtigiis's "camel-herding boys" were in total oblivious of their surroundings.

It's a place that has rich literature of all sorts, beautiful land of varying climate and characters, not only of the abundance of the sea.

Paragon   

AT&T, intaasaan kaa rabay. I knew iney jirto a better explanation for what you initially said. Illeen waa tii la yiri 'hadal ninna si u yiri ninna si u qaadey' marka haddaan ku fahmey. Inaad af cad ku tiraahdid war nimankaa reer Maakhir waa duceeysan yihiin oo reerka waa u roon yihiin ayeey ahayd :D .

Anyway, ka soo tag. Waxaadse ogaataa in aanan la isku kaaya diri kareyn oo nin NGONGE la yiraahdo uusan marnaba inoo kala sacabineyn. Anigu taa yeeli maayo. :D

Teeda kale, armaad reer maakhir iyo baakoortooda ku khaldan tahay. Wallee raggu war isku ma hayo. Waxa la yiri: 'nin libaax neef ka ritay aqoon baa u laaban'. :D

NGONGE   

^^ :D:D (sheekadoo sheegay ma ka yeeshay? Hada, in other words, he is saying reer Makhir take wixi shelfka ku raagay off his hands. icon_razz.gif

Adigu waxaga waa benefit of the doubt. I'm putting all my hopes on Hunguri here. :D

ps

He sent you a PM, didn't he? War ninkan anaa ka aqaan, saaxib. Waxba private sasab ha ka yeelin. :D

Hunguri   

Jamaal, adiga waxaan kugu nacay. Tageerada dagdaga ah. A&T Dabin ayuu soo galay. Waxaana u furay duluc dhan oo Somali ah. Odaygu hasoo galo, xeer-beegta dhaqqanka Somalida iyo Somaliga wax ka garanaysana. Waan ku casumay :D

(1)Xiin

(2)Jacaylbro

(3)Libaax-Sankataabte

(4)Nuune

(5)Che

(6)Gheele

(7)Qudhac

(8)Ayuub

(9)Oodwayne

(10)Juuje

(11)Miskiin-Macruuf

(12)Abwaan

Iyo intii aanan hadda sheegin. Adigu Jamaaloow, nin naxariis badan ayaa tahaye, aniga iyo ninkaa isku kaaya daa :D !

Kamaavi   

^^Ma wax garad ayaa loo baahanyahay mise indheer garad horta? :D

Magacyada uu Hunguri la soo shirtagay badhoow badh waa reer maakhir, iyo afar reer sheekh ah iyo laba ree koonfureed ah oo lagu qurxuyiyey :D Inta uu Oodweyne meesha fadhiyo Sophist & anina aanu ka maqanyahay wax xeerbeeg la dhaho ma jirto icon_razz.gif

Huguri iyo A&T walle ninka laga roonaan doono way iska cadahay yaase kala qabta inta ay goori goor tahay :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Jamaal, adiga waxaan kugu nacay. Tageerada dagdaga ah. A&T Dabin ayuu soo galay. Waxaana u furay duluc dhan oo Somali ah. Odaygu hasoo galo, xeer-beegta dhaqqanka Somalida iyo Somaliga wax ka garanaysana. Waan ku casumay

(1)Xiin ...waan ogolahay

2)Jacaylbro...Siyaasad ayaan isku haynaa. dhaqanka se wuu yaqaan!

3)Libaax-Sankataabte ...meesha ma Chicago iyo congress ayaa laga hadlayaa? xaguu dhaqan ku yaqaan?

4)Nuune......Xinn ayaa matala isaga

5)Che...ninkan isaga hawshisu waa 'ila-liqaa'. Lama garan karo!

6)Gheele...Xinn ayaa matala

7)Qudhac...waa macangag!

8)Ayuub....waan ogolahay

9)Oodwayne...micnaha ma meesha yaan ilaa Ramadaanta danbe lagu kala bixinbaa??

10)Juuje....argagixiso ayuu lug ku leeyahay, waan se ogolaan karaa

11)Miskiin-Macruuf...ninkan isku garba ma nihin. Faataxaa ka soo horeyysa isagoon waxba la is waydiinba. Mida kale 'akhyaarta ice-cream ha loo keeno' inuu yidhaa iyagoo garta la wado waxba kuma aha!

(12)Abwaan.......waa laba-gadhlay, dhinac uu u dhici Alla og, laakin waan ogolahay!

Paragon   

^Lol@ice crem ha loo keeno. Gar-darro badnidaa ninyoow. Bal Hunguri baa ku raadinayee threadka kale yara qooraanso. :D