Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Somali Movie Posters are Back....

LOL, am I a bond girl OG? Somehow the translation of the 007 title had me splitting my sides. :D

Hope you don't mind if I add some of my own.

If somalis made hollywood films:

mypassport.jpg

Janna   

Let me guess, Rudy is the guy with the rotten teeth. icon_razz.gif OG_Moti, why is it that you never spell my name right?

OG Moti   

Lexus sorry dear, it is just i dont want you to sound a car, you what that means, and you know what cars are for.. loooooooool

Hey Xu, great job bro, really good, keep it coming.. it is a design exchange.. and a practice.. keep it coming man, well done.. make the passport a somali passport.. :D

PEace

Heeeeeey OG ,,, U use Flash for da designing right ???

I'm gonna start one this weekend ,,,, will post more and more when i finish ,,,,,

OG Moti   

^^ sxb no flash, I am using Adobe Photoshop bro, flash will take long time to load, but it is my next project to create some animations..

try to practice on Photoshop, it might seem complicated but fun and interesting..

good luck

PEace

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk welcome back MZEE MOTO

I see i am in the GOOD the BAD and the UGLY which one am i ADEER

Sky   

Lol Og Moti, I was nominated for the Oscars for Dhimo Maalin Kale.

Lexus don't hate celebrate! You are starring in his new movie 'Aadan iyo Mowliid', a story about two 40 year old Somali ciyaal suuq that come to realize at the end of the movie that no amount of khat can spoil their friendship. Lexus, you play the ayeeyo of Mowliid.

bad20boys20ii4gy.jpg

OG_Moti, You sure do have alot of time on your hands

Well the man is somewhere in the middle of the cambodian jungle.He is what you might call the remrants of the Khmer rouge and is now under compulsory retirement after the death of POL POT.So he has to have an outlet to continue with his Guerilla war and that is through this website.SO the next time you see a bullet wizzing here and another ambush dont be suprised the old man wants to see whether he can still kick it bro.Besides he cant help it once a Khmer rouge always a Khmer Rouge

LoL @ Sky...I see my name. I hope I am not playing a measly love-interest part, coz that would just suck.

Moti,

Ace posters. Wlc back!

Zephyrine wants to cause carnage in a red-leather body-suit ala Elektra....

elektra.JPG

^ Your mission, should you accept it...

Foxy   

Good Work Moti....keep them coming....

Jonny Bravo your role was just an absolute masterpiece dear........and remember not to give away the ending of the movie.....

cheers