Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

i HATE....

Originally posted by Darbi:

I hate job hunting!

Ditto. I would rather have a tooth removed without any anaesthetic. :(

I hate Mondays, ppl who talk through films and cooking.

Mowgli   

Salaama Alaikum

Originally posted by chubacka:

* losing my glasses, i have to walk around blind for half the day while me poor mom helps me look!

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST ANNOYING THING !!!!

:mad: especially when you can't even find the spare ones, and you have been looking around for ages and you have them on top of your head or somewhere extremely obvious...Except now hooyo isn't around to help me look for them

I also hate when someone sits next to me on the bus when there are so many other seats avaliable.

I hate it when someone just randomly starts talking to me on the street when am having a bad day (I don't know why but I always get ppl [men, women] saying hello, how you doing to me even though I've never seen them before), old people and little kids aren't too bad.

I hate rush hour.

As someone else already said, I HATE BEING BROKE!!

I hate ppl that stare.

I hate it when I turn around and I realise am the only muslim/black person in class/cinema/resturants or anywhere else for that matter.

I hate being away from home (london), but I can't stand it when am there.

and as mizz unique already said, I hate working really hard on a test and not getting the grade I deserve.

lol I could go on and on, but I'll stop here

Ma'salaama

Tuujiye   

I hate gabdhaha marka aad la hadleysid iska dhaha "say walaahi"

I hate nimanka is fiirsho oo sidii gabdhihii bool baro iyo cream is marsho..ma bajaqaa..

I hate islaamaha fiiriska badan specialy marka ee kugu arkaan adigoo baabuur wadatid..ma CIA baa cuudkiyoo...

I hate my boss..aloo yaa wariiri shaatigi ugasho...

I hate my last mark..wadno xanuun ee igu riday..C-

waraa checkmate ha iloowin wixii yaah......

posted by tuujie

waraa checkmate ha iloowin wixii yaah......

tuujiye am :confused: ....jigga wat?

now back 2 da matter at hand (hate thingy)

i hate wat all of u don't hate ..go figure

Warmoog   

I hate men with long nails.

I also hate guys who grow long nails on their little/pinkie fingers, even though the rest of their nails are short. What's that about?!

PhiL   

1. I hate not being happy

2. I hate it when my sister ignores me

3. i hate it that no one is around when i'm singign well. *they're always away for some reason* Hmmm

4. I hate typos

5. I hate dogs!

6. I HATE not finding clean socks to wear

7. I hate sitcoms that always have this crappy idea that mothers are there to blame all your failures on...

8. I hate ignorant wankers!

9. I hate it when there are no umberellas in the house and i have to brave the rain and wind with a bambiir *spellcheck* type of jacket

10. I hate how my hair doesn't grow as quickly as i would like it to grow

*sings* i think that's about it for now...

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Hum so much hate ,I guess its good to write it down isnt it ? if I had a mic I would have screamed so loud that the SOL would have shut down by itself ! :D

1-I hate the state we mulims are in , for things are not the same since our beloved prophet Maxamad (SAW)past away.

2- I hate kids that do not respect their parents and parents who do not appreciate their offsprings

3- I hate shopping walaahi ,I do not stand malls at all ( I must have been a guy in a previous life)and if I had a twin sista , I would have sent her everywhere to get my stuff

4-I hate people laughing out loud specially for no reasons

5- I hate when I live in a small place and get all the smell of the food on my clothes before going out

6- I hate school knowing that half of the knowledge that I get wont be any use aakhir zamaan

7- I hate sundays cuz I know I have to get up the next day

8- I hate guys slowing their pace so they can watch you when you walk by them and becuz of that , I slow down too and waste my time

9- I hate women who would complain for hours just becuz they didnt get their new diraac for the coming wedding

10-I hate looking for a job

And at last but not the least , I hate this topic ,noooooooooo,this time , Im joking , I luv it :D

HONEY-D   

I hate finance I hate finance I hate finance did i say i hate finance whoever invented it may they rot in hell. i think i have to stop here B4 i go nuts. :mad:

x_quizit   

Lets see...hate is too strong of a word, to be reserved for certain stuff. Like Bush, cramps and OSAP...

Now my list for Strong Dislikes:

1-hypocrites

2-gossip mongers

3-ppl with bad breath/B.O.

4-ppl who use other ppl's pics and pass them off as their own...ahem..checkmate..cough..ahem..

5-having to wake up early on monday

6-losing the remote

More to come, stay tuned smile.gif

I hate being woken up from sleep unnecessarily by inconsiderate people talking at the top of their lungs...qofkii nasoo dhax gala aniga iyo hurdadeyda, ilaahay ha iga badbaadiyo :mad:

I hate assignment that take more than a week to work on...2-month long assignments drain me physically and mentally and since I can never beat procastination, I'd down half the month 'cause every1 else is mid-way and I've not even started :(

I hate winters with passion...and especially snow.

LuCkY   

I Hate______________________________________!

There U Have IT Ladies ANd Gents...My Two Cents.