Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

What About Somalia!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Gaza ka hadh. There is a ceasefire there now. Change your location to Tamil Tiger land. They're being pummeled by that dictatorial Sir Lankan government. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Marx, what about all the time and energy I put into promoting and helping Somalis?? :confused: I already said one does not take away from the other.

NGonge, yeah the planes have stopped, the crisis remains. I saw that damn dictatorial government, I am a member of the Muslim Sir Lankan association, they were marching with Gazans even with their own problems, bless them.

Ibtisam   

^^^ redface.gif well not every, but a few of them. I've cut down recently too. redface.gif

P.s. Have you changed? I got drawn into most of them during my last year at college, since then I've been trying to get out, but can't find the door to lock em all out. :(

^ It's alright, that's what happens when you do international development - they come at you from every direction! I have certainly changed, but it took internal implosion to get there. I'm pretty numb to most things now, but I don't think that's a good thing. From one extreme to the other.

Do what you can when you can - that's all you can ask of yourself, I guess.