gooni

Wada Tashiga Puntland

What is the place of Puntland in the minds of Somalis from Djibouti to NFD?

The most important.

Not just this thread, but almost every thread here:

Irridentists complain Puntland is too powerful always more powerful than even the SFGs.

Somalilanders have their anntennaes up for any thing Puntland more than Mugadishu since their life is most impacted by Puntland more than by Djibouti or Mugadishu

Other regions look to Puntland as the only sane and hopeful entity for all Somalis

Hate them or love them, they are the no.1 talked about entity among Somalis every where.

They find all this annoying, but sometimes they have used it as capital.

Professor Ibbi, a Melbournian and family friend, once talked about how General Gabre used to demand Somal comfort girls. He said in one instance while in Baydhabo, General Gabre found the wife of a member of Col. Yey's Government very attractive. He demanded to have her for the night. This is true story from Professor Ibbi. 

After lengthy talk and Col. Yey begged the Tigrai bad-ass, the wife was safe.

The reason why I bring that story here is that a Tigrai like yourself must be enjoying a senorita from Puntland to the extent of brainwashing you that much. if you know what I mean. :D

Another manufactured "story"

Suldaanka,

You have been had beyond redemption, since you are totally convinced that the manufactured stories like Yey was slapped arrested by Tigray etc.

The downfall of Yey was Americans did not want him. They had his phone bugged and have known certain things that was not to their liking. His meeting with Al Bashir/Sudan, Abdalla/Yemen, Ghelleh/Djibouti and Meles/Ethiopia, and the fact that he did not want UN or AU, but these countries doing it on their own dime was not appreciated by US or EU.

Everything else is fiction and propaganda, of which some in Mugadishu and Hargiesa were more than happy to peddle.

America wanted to reconcile ICU and some warlords. This is fact documented.

It is simple logic that even in the remote chance some Tigray did not like Yey would have been shot by Meles.

But what ever makes you feel good. Bashing anything Puntland seems to be.

BTW mine is not Puntlander. I won't tell you the region.

7 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Professor Ibbi, a Melbournian and family friend, once talked about how General Gabre used to demand Somal comfort girls. He said in one instance while in Baydhabo, General Gabre found the wife of a member of Col. Yey's Government very attractive. He demanded to have her for the night. This is true story from Professor Ibbi. 

After lengthy talk and Col. Yey begged the Tigrai bad-ass, the wife was safe.

The reason why I bring that story here is that a Tigrai like yourself must be enjoying a senorita from Puntland to the extent of brainwashing you that much. if you know what I mean. :D

Don't be like Ibbi, and be that low.

Ask yourself after Ibbi peddled that nonsense, he was finnished. SIYAASADA iyo beenta meelo aan la gaarsiin baa jirta.

6 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

Another manufactured "story"

Suldaanka,

You have been had beyond redemption, since you are totally convinced that the manufactured stories like Yey was slapped arrested by Tigray etc.

The downfall of Yey was Americans did not want him. They had his phone bugged and have known certain things that was not to their liking. His meeting with Al Bashir/Sudan, Abdalla/Yemen, Ghelleh/Djibouti and Meles/Ethiopia, and the fact that he did not want UN or AU, but these countries doing it on their own dime was not appreciated by US or EU.

Everything else is fiction and propaganda, of which some in Mugadishu and Hargiesa were more than happy to peddle.

America wanted to reconcile ICU and some warlords. This is fact documented.

It is simple logic that even in the remote chance some Tigray did not like Yey would have been shot by Meles.

But what ever makes you feel good. Bashing anything Puntland seems to be.

BTW mine is not Puntlander. I won't tell you the region.

AMAZING, 

OO,

I give you, Somalis do exaggerate things, but that doesn't mean the actual event didn't take place. I mean, as far as General Gabre is concerned, we know he was the top dog.  I have little doubt he was capable of a lot more than that. 

Here is an elder from Puntland talking about in 2013 during Maheega was SRSG. The warlords were given just hours to sign an agreement and failure of doing so they were told that they will be placed under Trusteeship.  

gooni   

Puntland
Waa inay wax halaysaa oo ayadana la raali geliyo, ka dibna na shirisaa oo noo sheegtaa jahada soomaaliya naga jirto. 

Hadana wax halaysaa, dibna noo shirisaa markii la kala tagana tabasho cusub lasoo baxdaa.

Waxaasoo dhiba waxa keenaya waa madax salaaxa iyo waa hooyo agoon wadatee ha layska daayo.

Waxay leeyihiin federaalka iyo maamul gobaleedyada oo wada socda hanoo yimaadeen anagaa shir gudoominaynee !!

Ogow waxa meeshaa isla jooga waa beel yar oo laamiga teel teel u degan, inta badan indhaha isku haysata markay hadlayaan.

On 3/18/2020 at 11:11 PM, gooni said:

Puntland
Waa inay wax halaysaa oo ayadana la raali geliyo, ka dibna na shirisaa oo noo sheegtaa jahada soomaaliya naga jirto. 

Hadana wax halaysaa, dibna noo shirisaa markii la kala tagana tabasho cusub lasoo baxdaa.

Waxaasoo dhiba waxa keenaya waa madax salaaxa iyo waa hooyo agoon wadatee ha layska daayo.

Waxay leeyihiin federaalka iyo maamul gobaleedyada oo wada socda hanoo yimaadeen anagaa shir gudoominaynee !!

Ogow waxa meeshaa isla jooga waa beel yar oo laamiga teel teel u degan, inta badan indhaha isku haysata markay hadlayaan.

Ha ha ha...😆

Niic.com, ii waran saaxiib?  Bal warka aan si fiican kaaga guree, iigu soo celi, maxaad tiri?

Puntland si aan yeelno baan garan la’nahay miyaad tiri? Lol😁

10 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

This was a complete waste of resources.

I disagree.

President Deni finally got what he wanted. A full mandate to collectively represent the different and competing groups within Puntland’s politicians. Now, sink or swim... Deni will own his own legacy without ever having to blame anyone.

gooni   

Puntland siyaasadii way ka waalatay sida muuqata. 

Qofku markuu xanuun dhimarkaa ka buskoodo hadaladiisii hore iyo kuwiisa cusub isma waafaqaan inta badan lamana sii waalo waa la dhagaystaa.

Wuxuu u dhiibay warqad dheer afhayeenkiisii hal eray oo wax dhisayana kuma qornayn.

Xamar ma waxuu la tageyaa waxa uu sheegay waxaan ahayn?!

Puntland waxaa matala dad ugu jira baarlamaanka federaalka, laakiin uu sharaftii iyo karaamadii ka qaaday kanasoo qaaday dad aan matali karin oo caruurta la mida.

Sharciyadii lasoo saaray wuxuu kasoo qaaday waxaan shaqayn karin markii labadii baarlamaan iyo madax weynihii saxiixeen.

Taa macnaheedu waa aqlibayadii baarlamaanka dhexe ee faderaalka wuxuu fadhiyaa garoowe waxaysan ogolayna ma shaqaynayo.

Maamul goboleedyadii wuxuu kasoo qaaday maamulo aan jirin, mar hadaysan puntland shahaado kasoo qaadan.

Soomaalidii oo dhan wuxuu kasoo qaaday dad aan indho lahayn oo u baahan inay usha u qabato puntlad

Intaas shir jaraa'id ku sheeg mudane juxaa, anigana boorsada ii keen waa waali siyaasadeed iyo dhib hor leh aragtidayda.

Puntland haday qabiil wax ku xalinayso gudaheeda ha hagaajiso dadkana hogaanka ha u sinto si cadaalad ah ka dibna hooyo ha u sheegato qabiilada kale.

Haday soomaalinimo wax ku xalisnaysana ha ixtiraamto dadka ku matala barlamaanka dhexe, sharcigii aqlibiyad ku meel marana, laad halagu dhufto iyo kibirka ha iska dayso. 

Hadii kale buul dab qabsado waxaa ugu liita, kii markiisii horaba caws laga dhisay, oo aan cadaaladu abidkiis dhex seexan.