Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

AN 80'S QUIZ, HOW GOOD ARE YOU?

Iffah   

I quit after guessing my way though couple of questions. Hmph! I've never even heard of many of the Shows.

Ari iyo lo baan raaci jiray markeey showsgaan socdeen. :D

Hey I was born in the 80's not raised in the 80's... :rolleyes: meaning that to answer these questions u had to have at least been in ur 20's. Like Ilaam said I never heard of these shows and I kinda quit when I saw that I wasn't making any progress...but thnx for sharing that! :D

LuCkY   

GirLs i feeL i was Lost throughout the damn quiz-useLess to me anyway.

But thanks for sharing Khayr. Maybe the elders can have some Luck with it.

LADYHOVA   

:eek: :eek: SCORE:28

:eek: :eek: RANK:COCAINE SNORTER

i dont kno much bout it cuz i was BORN in tha 80's...well to say mid 80's..i think

holla bac twice@ya sista

nuune   

khayr,thanks for that,it was really a nice way of time wasting,i did tried the game,and i finished it,it was 100 question,i didn't read the question,i just guessed the answer,so here is what i got:

score= 39 out of 100

Rank= spoon Gagger,they told me to gag myself with a spoon

so as u can see iam gagged with spoon,but iam happy that i got 39 which i earned

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

walaahi waa runtaa nuune, maba aqrin kulli su'aashi ugu horeysay baan aqriyay markaan qalday, then i guessed the rest and the first part i did well with guessing 45/100 , the secon part i quit it. Yes it was a wasted time. thank you walaalkiis

c/salaam

for most of the 80s i was still wetting the bed, i got a 47 and i got it mostly in the mvie section. i was crushed when i got the 16 candle thing wrong, by accident mind you, htat movie is still on heavy rotation.

Adna   

salaam

Score 38

Rank spoon Gagger, Like, you should totally gag yourself with a spoon! that is what they told but holly crab i don't like about qiuzes but proud of my self now :cool: much love to ya'll

Khayr   

Salaamz,

We should score it like a baseball hitter's avg.

.450 is the best score we got so far.

Zakariye, you must have watched alot of T.V.

I haven't had the chance to go through all 100 q's

because, well because thats too damn long.

And they said it is a QUIZ. :D

Anyone heard of 'THE LITTLES' cartoon

MD   

I got 34/100 Rank:spoon gagger lol read couple of the q's then got tired and started guessing they should get the ultimate 90's quiz since most of us all relate to that one

OG Moti   

aaaaah 80's 80s i was there, dating this fat girl.. she took all my time, never gave me atime to pay attention with what was going in the world.. so i got 36 with too much guessing and they called me SPOON GAGGER that wasnt fair.. i was controlled by this huge women.. actually i was with her cause she was stronger than me and he had twin brothers ooh god i hated those guys they were big and one of them whenever he sees me he put me down and sits on for quiet sometime.. man i did suffered .. only if i knew there was some organization called human rights commision at that time.. anyway that was my score pretty good for someone who was there in 80s and missed it all....peace