Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

CIID WANAAGSAN

As-salaamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakathu to ALL!

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

I salute dear friends Xinn, Ngonge, Nuune, Ilax, Sayid, Zack, Che, Jacaylbaro and Johnny B.
I don't wish happy Eid to General Duke,Username etc
. I wish we will see Unknown1 back again.

To Abtigiis &Tolka:

I am astounded by the audacity with which you refuse to offer Eid greetings to my compatriots, General Duke and comrade Username, but instead, offer it to me. See wax kaa yihiin ninyahow. ;) Anyway, A&T, Ciid Wanaagsan-- Ilaahay waxaa ka baryeenaa inuu barwaaqo iyo bashbash nagu gaarsiiyo tan kale...oh yeah,ofcourse, iyo caano boore badan. :D

To ALL:

EID MUBARAK to my brothers and sisters on SOL. I hope you all had a blessed Ramadan and may Allah(SWT)accept from us all, our prayers. Ameeeeen!

Please keep all Somalis in your Dua and don't forget to eat, AIGHT!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Prinz   

Ciid wanaagsan ayaan idin leeyahay My dear Somali peepz...there's a classic Eid song sweeter than honey I still got in memory...I don't remember all the lyrics lakin waxay ku dhamaaneesay...;

Dammaashaadka daawada... ciida u dabbaal dega!

Dalkeena ilaahee ha noo hagaajiyo, bashabash iyo nabad iyo barwaaqo ilaahee ha i noo soo celiyo!

:confused: isn't it a bit premature ppl ?

unless you all know something i don't. I took next Wednesday off for Eid and everyone is already congratulating each other on a Sunday ?

well if it is Eid then Eid mubarak to all my fellow nomads and if it isnt eid yet .. well then i take it back icon_razz.gif

Prinz   

lol, deyn hurdo ku lahaa, dhafar aa ku dilay haye stayin up n playin taraq in Ramadan nights?

By the way meeqa saacoo hurdaa lagugu leeyahay aan kula gudee loolz

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I'm well Alxamdililah laakiin por qué ser solo Ayeeyo.Donde está Awoowe. él es la compañía buena. And we are getting Ciid Mubarak from you know who?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA...Nooo, que no se aplica a él...Awoowe es así y coleando...Indeed, él es la compañía buena...Just life in general ayaan ka wadaa ayeeyo... :D

I salute dear friends Xinn, Ngonge, Nuune, Ilax, Sayid, Zack, Che, Jacaylbaro and Johnny B.
I don't wish happy Eid to General Duke,Username etc
. I wish we will see Unknown1 back again.

Lol. Why not a happy Eid to myself and general duke?

Anyways, Happy Eid to all peace loving somali's and non-moryaan.

For the al shabab moryaan, the moryaan fighting the government, moryaan in the diaspora, and all general moryans may allah continue to punish you all.

MZanzi   

Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak ya'll

May the Mercy & Blessing's of the Almighty God be with you, your family, and friends..

This is the time to chant Xassen Diiriye's
waa maalin Ciidoo....

Maanta Cadar iyo aynu maaweel

Isku maydhnoo Mushmushaaxnee

Maalintaa weyn yaan la moogaan

I say Happy Eid to all soler's even Xaaji Xundjuf and Dhulqarneyn!

I salute dear friends Xinn, Ngonge, Nuune, Ilax, Sayid, Zack, Che, Jacaylbaro and Johnny B. I don't wish happy Eid to General Duke,Username etc. I wish we will see Unknown1 back again.

On the women's side, my greetings are to Malika, Ibtisam,Nepthys, KK,Cabdiyo,+Faheema,AfroG,Lily, serenity,CL and all others. I am not greeting CARA as usual.

Sayidsomali, adeer geela inoo kala du'. Bye and see you after the EID.

Ciid Wanaagsan/Mubarak Walaal: Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minka (May Allaah accept from us and from you) and to all our friends and foes.

LOOOOOOOL@geela inoo kala du :D Ciid kabacdi!

Haye , ma sidii baad isu daba taagan tihiin ?? ,, :D

Waxaad isku haystaan waan garanayaaye marka geela la kala soocayo anigu waa inaan taagnaado ilayn ku heshiin maysaane ,,