Sign in to follow this  
Maf Kees

Somali Milestone

Maf Kees   

It was a night of total shock that prevailed among the Somali community in the Netherlands. The Habraha are still talking about it. 2 weeks ago on a popular television programme for Dutch youth, a Somali guy named Ahmed would be trained as a gigolo (male prostitute) for a day by a professional gigolo. Ahmed says it is his dreamjob since he was a little boy. So he gets trained, receives his working equipment and finally practices what he was taught. He goes to a hotelroom where an attractive Dutch girl awaits him. What follows is explicitly shown Riding & Grinding on national television. Afterwards he would be asked: "How was it being a gigolo for one day". Ahmed replies with a beer in his hand: "It's tough, but I think I could have delivered a better job without the cameras!".

Remember that thousands of Somali families have watched this ordeal. It's been talk of the town lately. Women are gossiping, men trying to figure out his clan, girls think he's a loser and the guys (well some) find the whole thing hilarious.

gigolo.jpg

Ahmed getting training as a gigolo.

Are we Dutch Somalis really the black sheep of the Somali diaspora?

Salaam,

No, so far I think the "Dutch" Cousins are the most honest ones.(They dont hide behind doors n pretend to do otherwise). The problem is they seek attention in the wrong venues, thus the Somali community gets the "wrong" publicity *the black sheep impression.* . And either we like it or not( we maybe doing it), we "Somalis" when it comes to matter of shame people tend to be "Conservative and innocent" but our actions speak otherwise.

Personally, I find it shameful what he did, not because he is "Somali" but because he has a name called Ahmed which implies he is Muslim.

I only wish people could appear on Tv promoting good for all Somalis something progressive, in a nation where its culture/ identity is becoming extinct.And identity as Muslims is being diluted per the day.

I think its high time people practise what they preach, and start to be practising Muslims for a change. And lets stop being hypocrites and propagators of devilish actions.

Fiamanillah

Wol

Imisa yuurow ayuu qaata? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Dutch women will find him a laker ding(help me out here with the spelling).

My Lord, too funny. Anything to be on Tele.

receives his working equipment

Anyone know what kinda equipments a Gigolo needs?[Just out of curiosity]

Btw;sucks to be Ahmed in europe eh?, second Ahmed on a reality Tv in europe,hehe

Good on him,getting Laid & getting Paid...Now thats a JOB Well Done smile.gif

^^^Only this time, its the mans performance for the money, :D Wonder what we will have next? :rolleyes:

Bisharo,

Im wondering too, So if he belongs to X tribe, does that mean all the men in the X tribe are wiped off the list of eligible men??? :D:D Or will it be the other way round, Highly sought men :eek: :confused:

Whatever the case Ahmed is guilty, his clan shouldnt be getting the heat. Audhubillah redface.gif . Im out.

Fiamanillah

Maf Kees   

:D @ McPharax. I bet a Somali fastfood joint called McPharax would make you a lot of a $$$.

Anyway, what kind of equipment a gigolo needs? Nigga you have got to be kidding me!

PS. He got paid with some serious lacag.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light:

Bisharo,

Im wondering too, So if he belongs to X tribe, does that mean all the men in the X tribe are wiped off the list of eligible men???
:D:D
Or will it be the other way round, Highly sought men :eek: :confused:

Tribe X is completely scratched out, unless they'r genetically proven to know how to "work it."

to the poster, it would be realy nice if you provide us with a link to the source of your story cause as far as i am concerned that could be a morphed up picture.

Originally posted by rokko:

quote:Originally posted by Brown McPharax:

[QB]Good on him,getting Laid & getting Paid...Now thats a
JOB Well Done

faarax its not as glamorous as it sounds mate.

there is a great potential of working with such as

:D
Lool.Thanks for the warning 'Mate'.

Wonder what his Stage name is? Dhoos Big-Calool Dayuus Gigalo [ Whereas Rob Schneider was Duece Bigalo Male Gigalo ] :D

Jacpher   

Originally posted by
Brown McPharax:

Wonder what his Stage name is? Dhoos Big-Calool Dayuus Gigalo Whereas Rob Schneider was Duece Bigalo Male Gigalo]

I haven’t heard Dhoos in years. You remind me back home. It seems another soul lost to sheydaan. May he find the guidance.

Yeah, I don’t get why his tribe would matter. To scare off the ladies? :D

Chimp: Could you provide the link.