Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

**** MARX: A pathetic year of spewing tirades of self-opinionated bile****

nuune   

No sxb, he is some kind of Ethiopian Celebrity, that is all I know, I am not fluent in Habashi or Tigranya languages, and never went schools in Ethiopia.

Kool_Kat   

^Ouch...Sheemo waryaa...

War mexee yhiin dadkaan eedo koriska maqlin? Ar eedo koris kuwo ciil ku koray waaye...Oo hilibka fiican eedada caruurteeda aa cunijireen, while iyaga balaqa iyo lafaha lagu beer goyn jiray...Bariiska digsiga hoos aalooga guri jiray, bariiska gubtay aalasiin jiray...Caanahooda biyo aaloogu baarixin jiray, while eedada caruurteeda ee caano sixin ah cabi jireen... :D

Marax, I guess you put Mr. Gello to rest huh? ;)

EXCUSE ME KK!

What are insinuating KK?

Dicussing PM Conversations in public is surely against of the SOL Golden that i have relunctantly embraced since my return! i suggest you abide by those set of rule my dear KK!

Kool_Kat   

^Wax waalan... :D

Originally posted by -MARX-:

EXCUSE ME KK!

You're excused dear! Adi lee is qarxiyay, I didn't say anything about PM conversation...Silly...

What PM message are you talking about though, I do NOT recall conversating with you MARX? :D

Nuunka, ani wax ma qarxin, wah...I hate two faced people, that's all...You cant display a certain image in public and markey private noqoto isku dhadhajis caleynaa wa caloosha...Sheekoy kunacay...Ani qofaan iraadsan madoonan nooh seecamal...

underdog   

How to Deal with Childish Adults

1)Throwing Temper Tantrums

Like two-year-olds, people who throw temper tantrums believe they are entitled to get their own way. They therefore feel free to abuse anyone who thwarts their desires.

The Proper Response: The best response to a tantrum is no response at all. Stay quiet and calm until the tantrum thrower calms down enough to have a civilized conversation. If it goes on too long, politely excuse yourself and leave. Never show fear, anger, or any other emotional response, since that will be very rewarding to the tantrum thrower. When someone acts this childish, you must be the adult.

2)Craving Attention

Some people are attention junkies who want all eyes and ears focused on them. This behavior is actually rather pathetic, since it usually reflects a deep-seated lack of self-worth and self-confidence. But although it may be pathetic, it can be very annoying.

The Proper Response: The worst thing you can do is give an attention junkie more attention, since that just rewards their self-centered behavior. So when they begin to go on and on about their problems or accomplishments, you need to change the subject. Or politely excuse yourself. If you get hooked into these conversations, you may never escape. But don’t expect the person to become less self-absorbed. Attention junkies seldom change.

3)Crybabies

Crybaby individuals may not actually cry. But they are always whining or complaining about something. Nothing is ever quite right and they are never completely happy about anything. If you say that it’s a nice day, they’ll reply that it’s probably going to rain tomorrow. Crybabies invented the half-empty glass.

The Proper Response: You don’t want to reward crybaby behavior. So don’t join in with the complaining or start whining yourself. If you do, you’ll soon become the crybaby’s complaint buddy. Just change the subject and try to shift the focus from past problems to future goals. If the behavior persists, you may simply want to avoid these people.

4)Forming Cliques

A little group will decide that they are the “insiders” and refuse to admit anyone else to their exalted circle. Their point is that "they’re special". They probably did the same thing when they were in school.

The Proper Response: These people are silly and childish, so find a more mature and rewarding group to interact with. Be friendly to clique members when you have to and just ignore them the rest of the time.

underdog   

ninkaan asagaa isisoo taagay. The man is making lists!

"I fiiriya" oo afcarabi ah oo la suuq yimid.

almiina lixda bilood oo maqnaay hado wax cusub la imaan lahay. The same old, tired, lame colonized thought process.

Biixi   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^Ouch...Sheemo waryaa...

War mexee yhiin dadkaan eedo koriska maqlin? Ar eedo koris kuwo ciil ku koray waaye...Oo hilibka fiican eedada caruurteeda aa cunijireen, while iyaga balaqa iyo lafaha lagu beer goyn jiray...Bariiska digsiga hoos aalooga guri jiray, bariiska gubtay aalasiin jiray...Caanahooda biyo aaloogu baarixin jiray, while eedada caruurteeda ee caano sixin ah cabi jireen...
:D

Marax, I guess you put Mr. Gello to rest huh?
;)

:D Ka qalee

Haarun   

I have so far watched three Videos via youtube and i must say that i am literally impressed.I couldn't believe or rather to my dismay,i never knew that there actually existed Somali born white men.I got reminded a movie i have watched some times ago in which the lead character was telling his henchmen that he is a Chicano in the inside and a white man on the outside.Perhaps Marx would want to say that he is a Somali on the out side but a white man in the inside.(of course he didn't have to say it,his delusions towards his pple did it for him).Its sad.

Marx,saaxib whats the cause of all that bile?

KK, marna wiilka si u rif, marna inaad meel istaagto dheh MarX's "self-opinionated bile" aan u xiisay but hal mid aan kula talinaa:-FIX UP WOMAN.

Meel laguu raaco raadso and wiilka hawada u-fur.

HI UNDERDOG, how is life? Adiga markuu SOL's prince soo noqdo unba lagu arkaa?