Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Gift for Ngonge..for his trip

NGONGE   

War I did my research and checked and rechecked with trusted sources (including my own teasing mother - nin weyn oo hoyadii wale wax waydiinaya :D )..all told me it is safe to go and they have not seen a snake for years. I am not staying in any houses either. It is going to be a hotel and I shall insist on the top floor.

^war heedhe, you have connections in certain places surely? Bribe peeps. Gather round a group of exotic zero-legged reptiles and throw Ngonge into a xero with them. Intaas oo kaliyaa lagaa raba. Step up, man. Represent. :D:D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

War I did my research and checked and rechecked with trusted sources (including my own teasing mother - nin weyn oo hoyadii wale wax waydiinaya
:D
)..all told me it is safe to go and they have not seen a snake for years. I am not staying in any houses either. It is going to be a hotel and I shall insist on the top floor.

Ditto. So,i am guessing during marqaan session,it will be on a chair rather than a dariin/Jaanfi(you do know what a dariin is,right?) :D

NGONGE   

Some sort of cushion?

I do not plan to chew when there. But, like I told the Mrs, If a group of eighteen year old good looking beauties should beg me to chew with them, the gentlemen in me can not possibly refuse.

ps

No idea what a 'Jaanfi' is either.

^Ha-ha@18 year olds. The chances of you meeting those is probably 9/10. Not chewing? You might as well stay in London. smile.gif

Lol@Cushion. I will let Ibtisam answer that question.

NGONGE   

9 out of 10? Waayhaaaay!!! :D:D

I can chew in London and pretend to be in Somaliland. If I chew in Somaliland I'll be stuck in a room for hours! What would the point of the trip be? :D

ps

Ibti probably knows what it means but we all know that Ibti can't read.

Abtigiis   

You probably will not need to announce where you are coming from, for there were always be some beisde you who will yell, 'Iglan buu ka soo dagay'. But, make sure you carry a bottle of stilled water around to show how hot it is! Otherwise, waxay ku odhanayaan 'war kani iga waluun Salaxleeyna ka iman'. :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ That's the idea, saaxib. I am trying not to be recognised. How is this for a holiday wardrobe?

red%20wi%20bl%20slipon.jpg

tn_716.jpg

3263412550_8a6a2f040c.jpg

verysmalljoel.jpg

3158765222_1a9088de3b.jpg

01859.jpg

Dogtooth_Trousers.gif

Abtigiis   

If you want to take this with you, then don't say you don't want to be recognised. War shaadh cad oo liid-liid leh xidho.

Malika   

Ngonge,

You want to blend in or stand out? aar waa foolxumo daar niin kudegaan, you need some baggy,ankle length trousers, white shirt and a summer jacket[if you can bare wearing one in the heat]..You will stand out if you wear those clothes you posted,yaa waax kuu degaan gaashda in Africa.

If you can dress like a Zairean the better..Lol

Kool_Kat   

Malika, is that you? Or has Ibti logged on under your user name? AfSoomaaliga maxaawaaye saan? icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

NG, shaatiyada kan afaraad isagoo dahabi ahna qaado, incase habeenkii casho lagaa casumo... :D Best holiday wardrobe, lagaama soo dhexsaaraayo kuwaan warkooda hadhageysan, you'll blend in just fine...

Malika   

^Was my afsomali that bad? You know its sessional, maalin waxaan so qoraa sidhaa laa rabo,maliin naa I get lost with the vowels..Lol

Waa runtaa,he need change nothing,better yet he must make sure he has an afro to go with that attire. :D