Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

This is how we (muslims) should protest

University of Wisconsin-Madison decided to defend the right of free speech by drawing stick figures of the Prophet Muhammed on campus sidewalks, the campus Muslim Students Association quickly responded. They followed the atheists on their blasphemous journey, and whenever a drawing of the Prophet Muhammed appeared, the Muslim students drew boxing gloves on the figure, and changed the name to Muhammed Ali.

Source

SeeKer   

^Ingenious method I love it! For this to be happening at U of W-Madison is a surprise since that campus is very diverse.

BOB   

Not all of us are that smart...we tend to let our emotions get the better of us and thus end up making fools out of ourselves.

Kudos to those guys...Maasha Allah.

PS. Nice to have you back my old friend. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

Better than burning things I suppose. But I'm personally against the idea of protest to begin with.

Khayr   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Better than burning things I suppose. But I'm personally against the idea of protest to begin with.

You are more into satire and writing. A jester at his best......

The intention of these muslims is note worthy.

Maaddeey   

Ngonge, ma hilib doofaar baa kugu fakaday, sxb?. Reflexkaagu waa inuu shaqeeyaa markii Mustafaha wax laga sheego!, waa min baabi: dacnii adribu cunuqah.

Cawaale   

So M.Peck is teaching us(Muslims) how to protest.

The MSA students the best they could thou. Kudos to them.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Ngonge, ma hilib doofaar baa kugu fakaday, sxb?.
Reflex
kaagu waa inuu shaqeeyaa markii Mustafaha wax laga sheego!, waa min baabi:
dacnii adribu cunuqah

Bani adam illahay caqli siiyaay ma 'reflex' bu ku shaqeeya, saaxib? Ma Khayer baad i mooddaay? :D

I pay no attention to what a gaal says about my prophet, saaxib. I find it foolish that others do. Yes, I said FOOLISH. You, of all people (being a supporter of grave digging), should know where I'm coming from. Man kaana yacbudo moxamadan fa inna moxamadan qad mat, etc.

Furthermore, all these pointless protests only go to egg the mischief-makers on (as we have seen in the past few years). Worse still, they allow governments like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and many others to have the excuse to revert back to censorship (they blocked YouTube and all social networking websites the other day because some gaalo had put videos of South Park on and YouTube refused to delete them).

The bottom line here is that as long as you react to this naked provocation the provocateurs will carry on finding new ways to offend you and, with time, the ignorant rabble will (eventually) lead the cause and end up turning the prophet into a god. Lakin miyaad i fahmaysa dee, ileen nin reflex ku shaqeeya bad tahay! :D

Maaddeey   

^^ :D waxaad isku qaldeysaa reflex & knee jerk, horta adigu ma ogtahay inaad Mutacassib li aaraa'ik tahay?, intaadan fekerkaaga Ilaah ka dhigan, is weydii: 'waa maxay xukumka qofkuu Rasuulka caaya?' kadib aan hadalnee!, lakin waxaan ku waydiiyey: 'sideed isu waafajineysaa 'I pay no attention to what a gaal says about my prophet' &:

لا يؤمن أحدكم حتى

أكون أحب إليه من ولده ووالده والناس أجمعين

dacnii adribu cunuqah.

Typical Alshabaab .............

To kill the person is not always the option specially when he/she is not a Muslim to begin with. Whateve happened to Nateexa, the teaching, the patient and so on ?? ,,,,

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^^
:D
waxaad isku qaldeysaa
reflex
&
knee jerk
, horta adigu ma ogtahay inaad
Mutacassib li aaraa'ik
tahay?, intaadan fekerkaaga Ilaah ka dhigan, is weydii: 'waa maxay xukumka qofkuu Rasuulka caaya?' kadib aan hadalnee!, lakin waxaan ku waydiiyey: 'sideed isu waafajineysaa 'I pay no attention to what a gaal says about my prophet' &:

لا يؤمن أحدكم حتى

أكون أحب إليه من ولده ووالده والناس أجمعين

Maxaad isku dhix khaldaysaa, saaxib? :D

Nabiga Muslim walba ayaa jecel. Lakin jaceelka laftiisa waa different levels, ya shaykhuna. Dagaal hadi lagu jiro, dee sheekadu waxay noqonaysa 'bi abi wa umi anta ya rasool allah'. The problem is, tano dagaal maaha (no matter how you try to twist it in your mind). Tano waa gaal deen aanu oglayn wax ka sheegay. Dee waa yiilkadiis, waaba gaal. Wax fahan.

And, no, I'm not too rigid as to blindly stick to one opinion that I could not be persuaded from changing. Wax la kaalay markaasaan arki doonna. So far, all you gave me was The semantics of reflex and kneejerk dee. Hawaadaan aad igu afuufaysid iga daa, the solid rocks of reason igu dhakhar, saaxib.