Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

Umrah Trip 2006: A Tale of Two Cities

Blessed   

Masha Allah , those of you who can should go. A $1000 isn't much for a trip of a lifetime.

Insha Allah, if all goes to plan, I should be there by the end of the month. I'm totally excited, but have much to do in terms of preparations. Pray it works out for me Nomads, and I'll definitely remember you in mine. smile.gif

Khayr   

It sounds almost too good to be true....its like applying for a scholarishp of sorts...

Blessed,

MashAllah, you are very lucky and I am a bit jealous. The experience is like non other-so I here!

Inshallah, Allah grants you that gift.

Remember, that it won't be an easy trip, so prep yourself for many moments that will test your patience.

Fi Amanillah

SOO MAAL   

It’s a great opportunity to visit the holy land, Insha Allah I will planning to make umrah this summer, if not next one.

True, $ 1000 CAD is nominal fee, especially when it includes air fare tickets, accommodations, food and transportation.

I hope Allah will make it possible for all of us to visit the baytu Allah- the grand house of Allah.

Thank you Blessed

You are right Khayr, there no other thing can match the spiritual experience of Hajj/Umrah in this world. I think there is a better chance going to Umrah than winning a scholarship.

Knowing that Summer is here knocking our doors, I wanted to share with nomads this Umrah program, because I believe the best way that our Somali youths can benefit from summer holidays, if they can afford the expenses is to make umrah(pay a visit to holyland).

Originally posted by Blessed:

Insha Allah, if all goes to plan, I should be there by the end of the month. I'm totally excited, but have much to do in terms of preparations. Pray it works out for me Nomads, and I'll definitely remember you in mine.
smile.gif

Blessed, I pray for you inadeer. Have a save trip. Send us some pictures.