Suldaanka

President MBC rejects Abiye's request to bring along his Mistress to Hargeisa

Recommended Posts

Guurti Chairman Saleebaan Nuur hilariously shares the events with the Parliamentarians. 

"We will not welcome Cheeseman to Hargeisa, even if Abiye Ahmed is carrying him like his own luggage' :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Musa's bellicose behavior and lack of decorum are there for all to see. He was offered a hand of peace and an apology but he chose belligerence. I believe Somalia has met its obligation😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
galbeedi   

Saleebban Gaal is an old fart that should  have retired long ago,  yet it is hilarious the way he explained the issue. 

Waar ninka haddii la soo xambaaro maxaan ka yeelaa?

Dili maynee , will soomaaliyeed oo inoo yimid uun buu noqon.

It amazes me how shallow these  southern elites are.

The best way to deal with Somaliland is remove Sool from the equation, bring the border to Beer, togdheer, and then sit down to negotiate with those who created Somaliland Hargeisa, Borama and Burco. Only carrot and stick  isd the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole fairytale would collapse if Farmaajo go there, they know it and is no different from warlordism era of South , they caring for themselves only. The people are hostages.

Agree with Galbeedi, Farmaajo tried  olive branch now the stick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
galbeedi   

Expect soon anti Farmaajo demonstration in Hargeisa orchestrated by the Biixi government to appease Abiy Ahmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Expect soon anti Farmaajo demonstration in Hargeisa orchestrated by the Biixi government to appease Abiy Ahmed.

Actually, these three men could use this to their advantage politically speaking. They are all facing internal issues that threaten their political grip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

galbeedi,

You are right of carrot and stick in general it works everywhere and everytime.

You are wrong in forgetting that farmaajo has no carrot nor stick.

His stick is Ethiopia and that stick will never work in Somaliland, Jubaland and Puntland.

His carrot is Arabs and that carrot will not be used on Somaliland or Puntland or Jubaland.

Turkish stick will also not work in Somaliland, Puntland and Jubaland unless Farmaajo starts the stick from Mugadishu and expand outwards to the regions.
Actually the Turkish plan was after Mugadishu to venture to Puntland for development and also military and security work to displace UAE and America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
galbeedi   
4 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

unless Farmaajo starts the stick from Mugadishu and expand outwards to the regions.

tHat is how it was supposed to be done. Clear Mogadishu and then move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

The whole fairytale would collapse if Farmaajo go there, they know it and is no different from warlordism era of South , they caring for themselves only. The people are hostages.

Agree with Galbeedi, Farmaajo tried  olive branch now the stick.

And who is going to make Cheeseman come to Hargeisa? :D

If Cheeseman comes to anywhere in Somaliland be it East Sanaag or anywhere else, it is a political setback for Hargeisa. And in the case of fringe areas, it will draw a military response and total control of those areas. 

Abiye Ahmed went to Asmara after Abiye relinguished all claims to the disputed regions. The only way Cheeseman or any other leader of Ex-ITalian Somalia can come to Hargeisa, if they relinguish claims and inform all releveant bodies that they no longer consider Somaliland as part of Somalia. 

Wixii intaa ka soo hadha waa shimbirayaw heesa, hees wanaagsan heesa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holac   

I was surprised when this news broke. The fact that Somaliland is denying means there was some truth to the planned visit in the first place, but the facts may have changed after Mr. Bihi realized he would not be able to sell this to his team. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Holac said:

I was surprised when this news broke. The fact that Somaliland is denying means there was some truth to the planned visit in the first place, but the facts may have changed after Mr. Bihi realized he would not be able to sell this to his team. 

 

 

It was true, Biihi agreed, and yes changed his mind.

There is more to this, it requires courage, and Biihi understands this fantacy, daydream will end one day, needs some strong person with guts sell this to the brainwashed people.

If it materialise or not, this is a win for Farmaajo, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

And who is going to make Cheeseman come to Hargeisa? :D

If Cheeseman comes to anywhere in Somaliland be it East Sanaag or anywhere else, it is a political setback for Hargeisa. And in the case of fringe areas, it will draw a military response and total control of those areas. 

Abiye Ahmed went to Asmara after Abiye relinguished all claims to the disputed regions. The only way Cheeseman or any other leader of Ex-ITalian Somalia can come to Hargeisa, if they relinguish claims and inform all releveant bodies that they no longer consider Somaliland as part of Somalia. 

Wixii intaa ka soo hadha waa shimbirayaw heesa, hees wanaagsan heesa. 

Think, why did you think Biihi was ok with idea of farmajao coming, the end of fantasy is near, it is time the hostages are freed.

If Biihi wants more power, he can get it, but must end 30 years of isolation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@maakhiri1

It is much much more plausible for Mogadishu to go under Abiye Ahmed's government than for Mogadishu to ever again rule Hargeisa. 

The facts on the ground support Abiye's proposals of bringing Mogadishu under his umbrella. He has been trickle feeding the 'Unity' ideas and even now his soldiers in farflung afield understand the politics and their rules of engagement vis-a-vis a future United Pan Ethiopian country.

If I were a citizen of Somalia, I would be very worried. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amigos   
24 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

If Biihi wants more power, he can get it, but must end 30 years of isolation.

What isolation? 😁

Perhaps you have consumed expired tuna this morning, but Somaliland is more connected to the outside world than any other part of the former Somali Republic. Its port is by far the busiest, its airport is second busiest after Muqdisho's.

Somaliland gets its share of aid through its own separate channel called Somaliland Development Fund. So how is it isolated in comparison to hellhole Puntland, or anywhere else in Somalia for that matter?

The ones who are isolated are the mermaid folk in Godforsaken las qorey, Badhan, and Dhahar, or the male hijab-wearing desert dwellers of Garowe. That is real isolation.

Hargeisa is doing well and so is Muqdisho, but the loomaooyaans like yourself are the ones who have been suffering acute isolation, it hurts, but you and I know its truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.