Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Would you marry for Money

Faynuus   

Money is all good but not a criteria for me.

Mine was very poor when i married but I loved him to death and choose him over others who were stinking rich but they were so old. I noticed many of those with money are ugly,so mismannered, proud, have or have had other multiple wives and would marry again and again and worst they are OLD and travel too much. Lacag ma nin bay ii noqoni markaa. There could be young well educated rich guys hadii aad nasiib badantahay.

Ani mugoo faqiir aan ku faraxsanahay aan ka xigaa taajir aan lacag lee ku galay. Waanba is cuni cuni lahaa markastoo isoo ag istaago.

I only marry for love.

Nephissa   

Money ranks up there with oxygen. What good is love if you both can't pay the bills? Money makes life so much more easier, wallee.

Financial stability is important in deciding on a mate...But if a man had no other good qualities beside being rich, then no I wouldn't marry him just cause he has money, and I have the option because I am an educated woman who can support herself...I would want my future husband to have money, to be able to make money, and to enjoy the benefits of having money...I don't want him obsessed with it or sell his soul for it...Money is important as long as one keeps it in perspective...bee bye

I kinda agree with most of you. Money definalty makes things easier. Most of the couples I know fight because they can't manage what is left of the money they have. It comes handly ladies when you are big time mad at him to go spending some of that money treating our selves. I am sure a man who had some personality and money would rank high in with me.

So if you had to choose a brother who was wellmannered,not too effectionate but very stable meaning making really good money. Compare to a brother who is very effectionate, no stable job and well-mannered. They both approach you for your hand who would you choose ladies?

Nuriya   

Definitely I'd choose the one who's very affectioniate and well-mannered over the cold brotha with the cash..

A person can always make money, but they can never change their personality. Maybe with a little encouragement, the broke brotha can find a good, stable job.

Plus in this day and age, you can be making money for yourself, why rely on someone else.

Kool_Kat   

YES!!! Why not? All the other qualities can come later or never...People are usually happy when they have money...So money makes people happy...So someone with money would make me happy no? And if I am happy, and he's happy, we are a happy family...Intee laga helaa hee sheekadaas...

I'll let y'all know when and if I ever find Mr. Rich...In the mean time, I am very happy with my not so rich Faarax... smile.gif

As a very good friend of mine once said, when she was approached by a guy - let's just say his looks were NOT so easy on the eyes, 'I can learn to love him with his money'...... :D:D:D:D:D:D

chubacka   

^^^ hahahahah wow he has to have a damn lot of money!

as someone said money comes and goes, but a its difficult for a grown up man to change.

And there is nothing stopping you from making your own money and enjoying yourself. This might encourage him to look for a better job!

Ibtisam   

:rolleyes: It is sad some people are still stuck on the stone age. What is wrong with your perfectly good hands, legs and brain (even if it is semi functioning)? You should ONLY ever marry a rich man if you are planning for the short term (i.e. killing him in few months, stealing his money and running way with it all, sweet talking it all out of him) Anything longer then six month, you better not marry for money.

Malika   

^What if the rich man is a good man,a God fearing man and has some of the qualities you look for in a man wouldnt that be like winning a jackpot in the lottery..huh!

We all have our own way of looking at life,some go through life never fully grasping the whole point of their existance some lucky ones go through life knowing too well what they are here for and what they got to do to sustain that quality living. Having money isnt an easy thing,you see many rich people who are confused and unhappy.

Marry a person because you want to add a certain wealth into your already rich life,which doesnt necessary mean a monetary wealth.. ;)

(i.e. killing him in few months, stealing his money and running way with it all, sweet talking it all out of him)

Bismillaahi Raxmaani Raxiim ,,,,,,,, Allow sahal umuuraha

Ibtisam   

Malika I have no problem with that one, if you see him, send him my way. But the lady asked if you would marry for Money. Hence my far reaching extreme examples of when marrying for money will be okay. I omitted to mention that if you follow my advise you will end up in prison. :D Just all these grown women here promoting gold digging practices is madness.com.

What happens when the Mr. rich adds you to his collection of things he owns for a while redface.gif or he lose all his money and then you are stuck with a broke nigga with an attitude and no personality.

JB lol miyaad baaqatee? good thing your not rich soo maah. lol