Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Real Men Do Cry

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea:

Hadii inan (gabadh) quruxbadan oo aan jeclahay ay isku daydo in ay igu daadiso oo iga tagto waan u ooyi lahaa. Taas iskaba dhaafe waan ucalaacali lahaa sida reer Xamarka.
:D

Translation for what I said for dhaqan celis: "If losing a really beautiful off the hook Masha Allah xalimo. If I were at stake of losing her. I would do whatever it takes. Not only would I cry but I would calaacal reer xamar style.
:D

Indhe heega ilin aa kasocoto,

Daraadaa lee waayee,

Adoo kale aduun maligi heli karaayee,

Abaayo shuuneey hore ha iiga socenee,

Hab isii, hanaankaa ka helaa eee,

Kaamana maarmi karaayee,

Abaayo macanee mac iyo hab isii,

Ii wehel yeel, horeyna ha iiga soconee,

La'aantaa aduun manuuraayee.
:D:(

That tactic doesn't work on most girls. We know when it's emotional blackmail and when it's legit. Someone tried it on me once thinking his tears will make it harder for me to stand my ground, maxaa ka raacay..jac iyo baaruud walle. He became even more insane at that point, with all kinds of things coming out of his mouth about how he'll jump out of a window[duh! :D ] or do bunch of other crazy things. I atleast gave him the opportunity to talk things out like mature adults but he wouldn't take it.

How do you calaacal in af reer waqooyi horta? :D

Nayee, midan yar

Naw, imika waan kaa helaa

Dee, hurdaba seexan waayoo..

Haneefah   

^Bisinka, walaayey, ileen xididkii naxriista waa lagaa saarey. Why torture them like that, you could've at least pretended to have been touched by the fake tears. Masaakiin dheh, kakanoos baa heshay :D

LoL@Imika waan kaa helaa. Saa ugama taalo ragga ee bal wax u reeb.

Faarax: adu saqajaanimada kolnaba lagaama waayo haye icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

^ Being the manly man that he is, what else did you expect him to say? :D .

This is for you xiin.

Why do Women Cry?

author: Unknown

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a

woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And

you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for

no reason?"

"
All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he asked God. He said, "God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said:

" When I made the woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection

that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue

without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him

unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

RedSea   

^Kaalay horta xageed naga soo gashay. Naf qaca ayaad tahay ee? :D

Kool kat and Nephys..

Reer waqooyi calacal is typically what you hear in most of somalis songs.

Afar sani iyo dheerad,

arimaha aan ishaynay. Aan is idhi idlaaqay waadigii ibeeniyii,

Ogow naftaa kuu ooman adigee,

Wadnahay i ololayee arintayda meel mari. ....something like that. :D

Baashi   

^That ain't rer waqoyi calaacal homeboy. Check!

Speaking of manly men shedding tears -- oh yes they do cry. Cold heartedness is not a quality associated with manliness.

Nayee, midan yar

Naw, imika waan kaa helaa

Dee, hurdaba seexan waayoo

Loool,Walle adiga mafiyobid,Nayee,Naa xageed gashaa? Naw,Dee an kusaaro,dee waan kaa helaa

LoooL. :D

Haneefah,ii gooy qofyahay,I am now 1/2 saqajaan ;)

:D:D @Bisharo & General Zu

^^Waryee General Zu, where have you been lately old man! War ninyahow gabdhaha ha igu dirin qoor-iyo-xero ka daba-gaaleeye’e!

Bishaaro, nice comeback! You pulled on me a nice one there----how one supposed to argue against what seems to be a divine homily :D . Let me say though that I also believe women are true martyrs; they see blood every month; they are the only ones who know what’s like to carry a human being within own body; and only them can go through the gruesome experience of childbirth, and yet continue to give even more!

Still women cry more often than men. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but it has been an established fact. Perhaps it’s the culture that reinforced this. Waagaan yaraa Hooyaday waxay I oran jirtey war ilkaha is dhaafso :D oo adkayso. I am not sure if my sisters got the same instruction.