Sign in to follow this  
me

Who are the farax's giving Obama a hand?

Originally posted by Nephthys:

[image]
[/image]

I only spot one Somali. Where are the other two? the guy with sunglasses on his head looks Ethiopian to me.

Oh lucky him, he touched Obama
:D
! If it was me I'd melt like a butter in a pan.

Kaalay aniga itaabo,L0L, I havent washed my hands since that Tuesday. :D

But,OMG dont tell me you are you like my freind? who actually cried? She was like(In the softest xalimoist voice)... Allaaaa abooo...I laaaf you Obama!!. L0L. I was like, Naa naga aamu...People are Fired up! & Ready to go! adigana sidaan aa uhadlee? :D

Fiiri

Nephissa   

ahhahahh!!! War iga aamu, iga aamu. :D:D I laaaf youuuu iyo wax kalaba waan oran hadaan arko..

L0L@Gacan ma dhaqan. Euuuuuuuuw.

Nepth posted: Oh lucky him, he touched Obama ! If it was me I'd melt like a butter in a pan.

Ma jirkaagoo dhan, mase meel qaas ah

The Obama fever is so unfounded…FB dear go and wash that hand of yours. God help us from groupies

Am still perplexed as to why people think he is different …

Originally posted by cynical lady:

The Obama fever is so unfounded…FB dear go and wash that hand of yours. God help us from groupies

Am still perplexed as to why people think he is different …

Duh,He is different because,ALL of the 43 prezzos ahead of him were,umm..White? smile.gif

He is different,really,listen to him.

lool@melt.

Farah, Walaahi sheekaa meesha ka dhacday. I miss Minnie. The crowd was excited at first but they went nuts at the end. Minnie is a Maryooley territory. I saw my boys running around on Camera heheh. Xaliimooyin, faaraxyaal, dhoogyaal waawey, young bloodz ... meesha waxeey u ekeyd in Ceder/24 Mall. :D

Gediid   

Saw on CNN a couple of Farax's all the way from DC among the crowd.Yaabka yaabkiis they even were contributors to the campaign and said they wouldnt miss this, they called off work and went to St Paul.Talk about commitment.They seem to think the brotha is gonna be prez...

I was happy to see my maryooley caasho iyo caadil, young and old, lab iyo dhadig(labadaan wixii dheer shaqo kuma lihin) engaged in politiks....I'A soon we Minnesota Maryooley will send 1-of-us to the senate/congress. Arintaas halayga qoro fadlan.

dream on dream on bro. I dont think that Maryooley is any where near to represent Minnisotans in the US Senate. Somalis over estimate their presence in Minnisota.

This state is 97% Caucasian so the two senotes will most likely be white. Somalis can influence local elections like they did couple years ago with Keith Ellison.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

lool@melt.

Farah, Walaahi sheekaa meesha ka dhacday. I miss Minnie. The crowd was excited at first but they went nuts at the end. Minnie is a Maryooley territory. I saw my boys running around on Camera heheh. Xaliimooyin, faaraxyaal, dhoogyaal waawey, young bloodz ... meesha waxeey u ekeyd in Ceder/24 Mall.
:D

I know...i have never seen somalis congregating in one place like that--other than the infamous malls.

It was ridiculously ridiculous...the pictures eega lee idinka smile.gif

Miriam1   

Oh I love that big smile, Obama has such a pleasing face, wouldn't mind staring at for a few hours. Obama is simply a proper politician, if that skin cancer ridden granpa wins...I will never step foot into the US...(except for cross border shopping ofcourse...buffalo might aswell be a part of Canada)

People only need someone they can believe in, and they will become excited bout the democratic process...

I truly envy you Americans! I hope this starts a trend up north, but I think our only other hope now is with Trudeau's son for the Liberal Party to make a comeback and attract the youth vote!

Professors should not become politicians aka DION and Ignatieff

Abtigiis   

War anagaa wax aragnay. I believe the blacks are more racist than the whites. Ninkani waa madow baa maryihii loo tuuray. Oo xitaa Nephtyhs ay odaygeedii inay iska fasaqdo ku dhawdahay!

Then why blame if the whites simply vote white? I still can't understand. I think the whites are less racists.