Sign in to follow this  
me

Who are the farax's giving Obama a hand?

Abtigiis   

Blame the old age, duqa. Ma Obama oo geel la jooga yaadan arag? Mise sawirka waxaad ka raadinaysaa post'ga u horeeya. Ka laga hadlayaa waa ka Ngonge soo dhajiyay.

Malika   

^That image is sad wallahi,I never understand groupie mentality..What's the big deal if you touch or dont touch a famous person.. :rolleyes:

LOL.the adoration in the eyes of the Somali dude,with the wider grin,baa igaa yabiyee..Subnahallah!

Abtigiis   

^^mid buu rabaa Obama yaan la shaqeeyaa inuu ku harawsado. Ama reerihii buu rabaa in la yidhaa alaa war bal halkuu ina-Suubane marayo eega! :D

nuune   

Faarax, Yeah in wajeer, I hold his hands as well outside the main suuqa xoolaha market in Wajeer smile.gif

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Lol Fb click on the link dee...ist you?

Owww--I was thinking they had a better caption of "The Three Faaraxs". Not some Faarax among 20 supporters.

If you had CNN(L0L),Maryooleys were all over the darn TV...Even on Fox smile.gif

MZanzi   

malab shini kudagtay camal eey gacmihiisa ugu dageen ...kan yaroo somaligana qosol buuba isla xiiqiyay

Nephissa   

610x.jpg

I only spot one Somali. Where are the other two? the guy with sunglasses on his head looks Ethiopian to me.

Oh lucky him, he touched Obama :D ! If it was me I'd melt like a butter in a pan.