Sign in to follow this  
Oceandream

a new member

Well let me the first to lay down the red carpet for ya...but this is just a one time moment so don't get use to it...lol. Wlcm home I guess u can say...don't be shy and enjoy your stay. We won't bite...but there are those with expecations ;)

OG_Girl   

Salaam o rahmah

have a sit , OG_Girl will serve u orange juice "aseer" but this will be first and last time to serve u , is once a life!!.....lol

welcome wallalo , i was joking

Salaam

ohh, you guys are so sweet

i never knew that somalies were this nice.

the somalies in my area are so wack.anyways it's nice to see cool and smart somialies.YOU all seem cool and nice ppl...and i'm going to enjoy this site

~~peace~~ :cool:

Macalin   

Ocean I dont know is it ceeytin?

I have no idea -what i know it means 'hardheaded'..aka madax adeeg aka dhiblow qarax dhibaato--..nuff said

Khayr   

Salaamz.

Welcome Oceandream,

Inshallah your experiences on SOL

will be fruitful.

You can develop some good friends on here

and discuss issues that often get misunderstood

or ignored by others.

Fi Amanallah

Ocean...wlc hon. Do make your stay as comfortable as you can...I see you're reppin my town (former)

step up and get started on posting...you wont be disappointed here, great peeps, great threads, n much creativity that exists. Once again wlc.

Firstly, welcome, don't get to crazy up in hurr. Lol. Secondly, do you dream about oceans? And she is right, Toronto somalians are wack to the mack. Just writing what I see. Anywho, back to your name...do you like oceans or something or you wanna become a marien-biologist? LoL. I just gotta know whats up with your name. Don't mind me. :D

.:peace n luv:.