Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Period Of Shukaansi............

The Zack   

KK, I think Yaabka is asking how long should the shukaansi carry on before you get hitched and that is why I said 2-4 years. The longer it takes, the better it will end up being.

Prinz   

Originally by Kool_Kat

Geedkii orod lagu korona, orad baa looga soo dagaa eedooy...

LOL I know that habaryar but he meant Shukaansi process not Guur, have ya eva heard Dahane dafane aa ka horeeyo?..adoo is dhahaayo u kaadi bal aa koo habaar qabo oo dibadahaas abuu bidaar kala imaaday kaa kexeesanaayo...n it happened 4 real.

So, occusione non perdere :cool:

Aaliyyah   

You can not get to know some one in three months. Get to know them at least for two years, and that even does not guarantee a good life only allah swt knows best so put your faith in allah swt. As Allah swt remembers those who remember him.

That been said yaabka its still ramadan try to focus on eid.Plan what you are going to do with your family and friends tomorrow... icon_razz.gif

wa salaamu alaikum

YAABKA, signaturekaaga aanba la suuxay!!! Yaaku yiri adi too filin hindi fiirsato shukaanso? Hakaa saarto hee...Tii filin hindi fiirsato labaatan iyo labo talaabo aa laga dheeraadaa...Ma sidii Cali Dheere beykutiri ii hees, mise sidii Shakti Kapoor bey ku tiri shan nin halmar la dagaal?

On a serious note, it all depends on how hurry the two are, specially naagta...For intance, if she is in her early twenties, she has a few more years to spare and shukaansi around until her biological clock starts to tick...Where as if the lady is in her thirties, she ain't got much time to waste, time is of the essence...Luuq luuq maroow waqti looma haayo waaye sheekada...

Good luck! Ee naagta filin Japanees ushid, kakala yaree Hindiga wah

Huuno, i will in eey fiirsato aflaanta japaanka si dhibka u yaraado :D:D

Koo saaxibkeey ah sedex maalin kadid Guuur ayuu Go,aansaday, Next eyey iska shidi rabaan!!

That been said yaabka its still ramadan try to focus on eid.Plan what you are going to do with your family and friends tomorrow...

Xeriiirka Ninka Iyo Naagta ka dhaxeeya waalaga hadli karaa dhib maleh sis!!!