Sign in to follow this  
TT

Fear of childbirth?

TT   

I would take a snakebite or flesh eating bacteria any day over going through 12 hours of pain!!!

seriously, I have a very LOW threshold for pain. For example the other day I bumped into the coffee table at home and my leg hurt for days! I thought that was too much for me.lol

Ibtisam, I can relate wid u. Only problem is c-section means major abdominal surgery = PAIN!! Not an option smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Ask for general anaesthetics, none of that crazy thing where they just put your stomach to sleep and you can see them moving around from behind your curtain, and a shot of morphine for the first few days (careful you don’t become an addict!) and then pain killers for few more days. I'll tell you what I'll send you a PM when I get there, you will be in your 30's not too late to pop one or two. :D

Sheherazade! lol He is never going to eat baasto now! hehe.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Ah! Another of the problems of the privileged!

Anyway, what's to fear about childbirth? It is usually a few hours of pain and then you go home. A snakebite on the other hand would most probably KILL you.
:(

Dendroaspis-polylepis-cov.jpg

Is that why you keep the cat with you all the time ??? :D

NGONGE   

^^

Black mambas are among the ten most venomous snakes in the world. Black mamba venom can kill a human in 20 minutes. With a LD50 of 0.25-0.32 mg/kg, the black mamba is 3 times as venomous as the Cape Cobra, 5 times as venomous as the King cobra and about 40 times as venomous as the Gaboon viper.[4] Black mamba venom contains powerful, fast-acting neurotoxins and cardiotoxins, including calciseptine.[5] Its bite delivers about 100-120 mg of venom on average, however it can deliver up to 400 mg of venom; 10 to 15 mg is deadly to a human adult. The initial symptom of the bite is local pain in the bite area, although not as severe as snakes with hemotoxins. The victim then experiences a tingling sensation in the extremities, drooping eyelids (eyelid ptosis), tunnel vision, sweating, excessive salivation, and lack of muscle control (specifically the mouth and tongue). If the victim does not receive medical attention, symptoms rapidly progress to nausea, shortness of breath, confusion, and paralysis. Eventually, the victim experiences convulsions, respiratory failure, and coma, and dies due to suffocation resulting from paralysis of the muscles used for breathing. Without treatment the mortality rate is 100%,[1] the highest among venomous snakes.

And she's complaining about a simple thing like childbirth! :mad:

nacala abihi............

Faynuus   

TT i can understand your fears but see experiancing pain is part of living. You are running away from one of the blessings of Allah on this world, pain that will last for few hours what if you are afflicted with a serious disease? a disease you can neither prevent nor cure easily? like cancer, baras, brain tumors or brain disease, fits,infertility,sickle cell diease, asthma, continous bleeding, loss of eyesight, loss of limps, loss of your loved ones? Think sister. Face your fears, go for counselling and talk about your anxiety to people you are close with. May be even marry and discuss it with a husband who understands.

I gave birth 3 times and now planning for baby 4, i want have as many kids insha Allaah. It is very hard and painful but today you can find painkillers. Pray to Allah that he first blesses you with kids and ask him to make it easy for you. Being a mother is the best person you can be, if you raise them and you die, they will remember and pray for you. You will have someone who loves you no matter what.

Ask Allah to take away your fears about child birth. If it was agonizing that much, why would woman like me want to have babies all over again. I would certainly have stopped it but no. The pain lasts few hours and bum you have a cutie by your side, the moment that baby is placed on your tummy wallahi you would want to have another one right away. Miricles i say.

First marry and see how it goes.

Ibtisam   

I gave birth 3 times and now planning for baby 4, i want have as many kids insha Allaah. Really? Mashallah, How old are you and can you have just two for me???

Seriously mashallah.

Faynuus   

am 24 yrs old, married my final year in college and got 3 isku xig xiga.

Why would i have for you, if i do they ill be mine not yors yaa xabiibtii.

And if that thing streches , it goes back to its orignal form. You will have some strech marks and may be heavier breasts or sagging if you choose to breastfeed for like a year or more. kix kix

Blessed   

^horta why do faaraxs feel that they have to say something about a ladies age. If I was to say that I'm 29, you'd say the same thing.

Faynuus,

Waad xiireysaa, eh? Masha Allah. smile.gif

Ibti..What's that grin for?

Ngnoges' brother is ready when you are, my love. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^Did you not hear, Ngonge brother sheekaa kaa daaceed! You must never mention that ceeb again.

The grin...well I was just thinking she is only few years older than me, but we are world apart. :D

Faynuus   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

are there any somali women who is older then 24, even if they have 3 kids they are still 24. Just a joke.

Lool@you. Even britney spears is just under 30.You can stil find woman who are my age and have + 6 kids wallahi.Not unusual. ciyaal qooqay ha iga dhigin. :D