Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Caydh-Gate: Post Reaction

Juxa   

Ngonge, you could earn up to £1000 a week teaching income tax!

anyway a good way to beat the system if you earn over £34.700 is by taking loans from the company, first they will deduct that then tax you at the 20% rate

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

quote:Originally posted by cynical lady:

LOL.@

A pity that our name and honour are being dragged in the street

For a supposedly educated community, no one has written to the papers and made complaints of this negative portrayal of our community

We are now a settled community

People are still convinced Somalis are refugees and asylum seekers.

the truth of Somalis as hard working and part of British society as been deplorable

Hahaha....

Can you share the joke please? Its often people like you, with no sense of self who are responsible for these attack on the somali community.

BTW, many kenyan's are claiming aslyum as somalis these days, are you actually of somali origins CL?
Waar heedhe, CL made a valid point. Since you've been involved with numerous Somali organisations (that say they represent Somalis) and actually chair one or two where is the coordinated response? Or are you waiting for govnt funding? :D

Haatu   

^^^ Max is just waiting for me to give him a good old bashing. How dare he question CL's Somaliness? And so what if she is Sijui (I don't know if she really is)? She's still a Somali.

Hahaha.

Norf- Max is one of those that tend to give a donation and inform anyone within hearing sight; how much he gave and to what organisation. Hence-why he can’t understand why people aren’t reporting their outraged in a manner he deems suitable. Now come on Norf- make a youtube clip and post the link in SOL.

Marx- do your really expect me to explain the obvious to you? As for your comment of me lacking a sense of self….now that’s just comedy. P.s mistaking valid questions/comments with attacks highlights your age. No go back and read you comment, think long and hard then come back to me.

p.s.s I’m Tanzanian get that right.

CL, you level of sarcasm is shocking marka hore. Besides that, your developing a habit of making unhelpful remark. Just because you grew up in the shanty towns of Arusha or Darsalam away from any 'real' Somali in your presence doesn't entitle you to have a dig at the somalis every given opportunity.

''P.s mistaking valid questions/comments with attacks highlights your age''. kulaaha!!!

Originally posted by cynical lady:

LOL.@

A pity that our name and honour are being dragged in the street

For a supposedly educated community, no one has written to the papers and made complaints of this negative portrayal of our community

We are now a settled community

People are still convinced Somalis are refugees and asylum seekers.

the truth of Somalis as hard working and part of British society as been deplorable

Hahaha....

is that a valid question or is the big fat LOL even a question?

You didn't pose any questions but was attempting to ridicule what I had to say on the matter. In future, instead of seeking my attention, please refrain from writing unhelpful and inappropriate remarks. Do yourself a favour and channel your energies elsewhere.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Waar heedhe, CL made a valid point. Since you've been involved with numerous Somali organisations (that say they represent Somalis) and actually chair one or two where is the coordinated response? Or are you waiting for govnt funding? :D

What a cynical remark. What did you expect me to say?

N.O.R.F   

Cynical or not, these are valid questions which you’re avoiding answering.

Are these organisations actually effective? What is being done? Who is chasing things up with the families involved with the aim of putting the true story out there or even limiting the damage caused to the community?

Let me guess, you don’t know.

Apologies if I'm being harsh but the truth needs to be said at times. These Somali organisations and societies have proven to be toothless to date.

Malika   

^Yakhi!Reer Burco waad isku shegtaa and you apologies for highlighting the truth? :Dicon_razz.gif

ps.Max,so growing up in ghetto's of London entitles you to dig at Somalis? Hence you forget,you have posted more threads here condemning Somalis for various issues,marka just answer the questions CL posed without getting too emotional.

^^

No one is getting emotional eedo Malika. Like I said in the previous post to CL, where is the question? did you actually read what I wrote or are you adding more fire to this already burnt discussion. All my threads about Somalis are about a behavioural defect - things that can be easily fixed. CL is attacking the very essence of what we stand for.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Cynical or not, these are valid questions which you’re avoiding answering.

Are these organisations actually effective? What is being done? Who is chasing things up with the families involved with the aim of putting the true story out there or even limiting the damage caused to the community?

Let me guess, you don’t know.

Apologies if I'm being harsh but the truth needs to be said at times. These Somali organisations and societies have proven to be toothless to date.

Norf, This is not my question to answer. I am not claiming to represent the Somali Community. I am doing my own personal bit in my capacity. I don't don't represent any community group but a particular interest.

Marx, Blad, in reality there is no " caydhgate" to speak about and this story will be forgotten like most cheesy, over-sensationalised tabloid articles are. This story will not bother 99% of the Somalian race.

One group of people are obviously more worked up about these kind of stories than most SOmalian pirate negroes. Shall I tell you who they are? Ahhhhh, they are the "middle class" SOmalian milkshake Somalis.

They like to believe that they have truly integrated into their host societies, educated, on the way to a nice little earner, suited and booted n all, speakin da queenz posh slang. But despite this- you are still a Somalian, assylum seeking negroe. And you know this too. However, you are trying so deseparetely to prove yourself to be a liberated, Somali Westerner.

Thus everytime a SOmali does something criminal or wrong in the media, you interpret this as a collective insult agaist SOmalis and therefore one has to go out of their way to prove that they are an integrated/assimilated British Somali, rather than a benefit seeking, cheating, criminal, beardo terrorist, son of a warlord skinny Somalian lax.

This is the syndrome or the pschological want to be be accepted, which makes certain folks go so far as having to spell out on their signatures that they are not " Seeking benefits" and that they eat lobsters with Berlusconi in Milan. wth? Others do it by cheerleading everytime islamaphobic policies are legislated across the western parliament and voting booths.

Some others, like me, for example, couldn't give a flying monkeys if the sun or the daily mail happen to include the word " Somali" next to whatever criminal act a skinny SOmalian got themselves into.

Marka,Abti, fix up look sharp, relax and stop trying to speak for or take insult for the entire Somalian race, because there will always be one crazy SOmalian doing something ******, somewhere in the world.

Alternatively, if you are that bothered just say you are from Ethiopia. it works for me. he he.

Why are you personally attacking me brother. That's not fair. I only care about Somali people! We must condemn bad behaviour among 'us' otherwise our collective moral fibre will disintegrate!

^^Sorry, bruv, if I was offensive. I just think you are getting sucked into the ethnicisation of social problems which is a dead end. Once you start to apologise and public condemn every Somali that does something wrong in the media, then you're expected to do it everytime. This further makes it a a collective community problem, as opposed to an individual act, which was committed by a person who just happens to belong to that particular community.

Polish community doesn't need to issue public condemnations everytime the tabloids publish a negative story about some Polish criminal. The African Carribbean community doesn't need to apologise every time a black male shoots another. So why does there need to be a big fuss about some xalimo who was murking the system just because the article contained the word "SOmali"? Serious question.

Good day