Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Djiboutians

I want to know what the nomads in this great site think of our cousins to the North. I have a Djiboutian blood in me, my grand mom was a Jabuutian (cissa). What do you all think of them? thank you in advance.

WHat is their to think of them, they consider themselves not somalian and call somalians hamarawiyes and they bleach themselves change how god made their skin and some are full of jelousy and some are just nice and kind hearted..........And they hate somalians even though they are somalians........

Their just like any other somalians full or tribilisim and hatred for their own people...

I think I added some positive aspects in their....... :rolleyes:

This is Somali topic........They are Somalians....

They just dont consider themselves somali.....?

What's that suppose to mean "lets just stick to somali topics"....... We're not talking about Chinese people so, it is a somali topic.

Jamelia   

Now what can i say to this...

Nin yaaban,,,whats the point of opening topics like this one.......'What do u think abt djiboutis'.......what do i think of them,,,,well frankly why does it matter what i think of them...At the end of the day what i think of them is just an opinion,,,,it doesnt mean or say anything.......so next time less crap...and more relevant postings ALLRIGHt...now thats better.

Thats all kids......Thank you

nin yaban: bro u sure know to stir the pot!!lol! walaahi, i give u that much! well hear we go again...nomads plz read the topics serveral times and then jump in after u got a clue!!! aight!!

De the name of this place is originally called french somaliland!! duh!! got it! now, after the berlin conference, hello any body lost heya!! it was called anfar and essa territory! cool, stay with me now (og-gal--shssssh!)after independence, it got changed again, say what!!,,,,,(no clue dont ask me) to djabouti or something similar....

now a bit about the place.... good for vacations nice time maan! bring alot of rubbers for the down pour times, if u know what i mean!!!lololol! damned i lost most of the xalimos here! anyway, there will detailed version available on rudy.com

so stay tuned!!

Originally posted by Opinionated:

[QB] Acudubillahi !!!!

Now this is just ridiculous y'all! Can we stick to SOMALI topics and leave the djboutians out of it???

so u consider them non nomads? incredible!!! :(

"NIN"_yaabanoow"

Wareer~,~ iyo jahwareer Ma is deyseen MIse wali_waa Hayaa Yaabanoow" goorma ayaa lagu yaboohoo ~yaabku~ ku qabsaday"niyahoow"

Waa~~waayo~~aduuniyo~~yaabkaaga~~u~~yamoohdaye"

Waa~yaabeen SoMalidii iyo R/jabuutiba"

!!!"Dunida_Dacaladeeda kaleba"!!! :cool:

"Mahaa~~ ka~~yaabshaY"

"Adigu~~sxb ma isla~yaabtay~?!

"Baan-kaa- Iri"

!!!"Huuno"sxb"!!!

Bless_ to"all_ SoMali's"

!!!"Nabadee"!!! :cool:

Senora   

Honestly what is the point of this????...just to start up another heated argument.....

and uhm sweet_gal....i guess your basing that on some of the people you know....cause my mom, and the rest of my family dont fall under that category :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Raxmah   

Djiboutians--what is there to think about them--they are human beings, just like the rest of us, duh :confused: .

Thank you all. Can now someone tell me about their military capabilities? I want to know, their military strengh (MEN), and what kind of stuff they use for defense. What sort of planes they have, and that stuff.