Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

If you are from Somalia - Back of the line den

Well, it is a safe, welcoming, Muslim & Somali country with largely unspoiled beaches and scenery all over the place yet having many opportunities linked to the now booming economy (thanks to Arab Capital); high cost of food and energy are now dealt with through buying land overseas, alternative sources etc and the government is trying to gear education towards a more vocational direction...

Khayr   

Waryaadha, stop the hijacking of this thread.

This is a serious matter. If you got a Big Forehead, then you getting sent back - bottom line! ;)

^Why are so worried-what have you been upto?

Elpuntoo...What's Yemen get to do with this.I'm not sure where you are coming from, but yeah their "Somali" is funny.

Abu-Salman...It is wonderful place for those that live there just Xamar Cadeey would be wonderful for its residents.

Though I dont condone profiling, I'd say if it makes them feel any safer go for it. Better be safe than sorry. It must be hard not knowing your enemy really: could it be that Harvad Grad whom you gave scholarship money to become biochemist or the young kid whom you bused to school every morning teaching him Greek philosophy? The west has their work cut out for them. Soon they'll ask us to implant chips on our big foreheads in hopes of figuring out who the enemy.

Jacpher   

^Not that hard. The Daily Show did a better job at that. Video

Khayr: It is better now knowing before hand you're going to get searched thoroughly. You were told it is a random check before and you were always randomly chosen. Noting new really.

ElPunto   

Che - you asked why should anyone(presumably Somali refugees) go to Djibouti? The response is how is it worse than going to Yemen where people die to go to?

Somalina   

I heard Djibouti is booming...a lil India on the Horizon....2 of my friends quit their high paying jobs and started business there...

Why would anyone go to Yemen...i would rather be shot down by Al-Shabaab in the kitchen...