Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

To love OR to be loved?

Hibo   

Ok, I know this sounds like something Abdinuur would ask.....lol....but I gotta ask it anyway!

Here is the situation:

Someone is madly and deeply in love with u, and u like them, but u don't feel the same way about them, but u also know that maybe u'll never find someone who will love u the same way again..........on the other hand.......there is someone YOU are deeply in love with, and they like u BUT they don't feel the same way bout u..... so what do u do?

Who do you go for........would you settle 4 the person who loves you, secure in the knowledge that this person worships the ground you walk on and will cherish u........or do you take a risk and go after the one you love, knowing that they might never fall in love with you?

Xafsa   

Girl! Thats a hard one!!

I like to be safe...meeshaan isku hobo baan aadi lahaa...better safe than sorry.

Another half of me says that you only have one life to live why not go after what you want and take chance!!

Abdinuur   

<font color="blue" face="COMIC SANS MS" size"8" BARWAAQO...you crack me up girl...why would you say that...LMAO

This is very tough one. It's a hard one fo' sho'.

If the one that loves me is decent lookin', then I would go with her and return her love.

I mean at least she gotta look aight. I don't want no missin' eye girl. What would I do wit a missin' eye person in da first place anyway?...

I think that's the right thing to do. If someone is in love with you so deep, then your azz must be LUCKY. It's not a game ya'll. Take situations like this so serious!!

YOUR TOPIC IS OF THE CHAIN GIRL!!

Hibo   

Very tough question mmmm...... confused.gif

I got to say I am not the type of person who runs after someone they know that won't return they love.

I would go with the one that loves me deeply, because I know that person would cherish me and treat me as a queen. Besides as long as there is nothing wrong with that person and has some of the qualities that satisfies me, why not. I mean why waste your time with someone that doesn’t even love you? Maybe at the end you will properly realise that someone you loved wasn’t even worth it, and your true love was right there in front of you all the way and you didn’t even realise it.

Salaamz

Salaan...

Barwaaqo:

Ar saas maa laguu hayaa. LoL. Naga daa yaqeey. smile.gif Simple, if the one who loves the person has--as you stated--a genuine love, then you would go with that person. No matter what. Though, yeah certain restrictions depending on the indivual.

Macsalaama!!

lulla   

I would leave both people alone and move on with ur life.Life is too short to waste.Besides there is nothing u can do and i don't think u can anyone love you.If the what u are feeling is real love than sweety u wouldn't want anyone but the person u love.i don't think u can love someone just because u want to.

A   

I would go after the one i like(not love since i've never loved no one), I think that will be more challenge and fun and i would not settle for less, in other words all or nothing. For the other person i would just tell her the truth, that i don't feel same way about her!!

Inadeer, did you know that you can learn to love him if you try. No need in chasing somebody who doesn't appreciate you. For me, it is probably an ego thing, but you should never chase anyone unless you desperacy takes over your thinking process.

Istaahil   

I can see most of the replies seem to be the rational one afterall what is so hard about choosing between the above two...

But that is not how it is..u see it not your brain that rules u in such situations it is your heart. When u r really in love with someone.. the feeling u have for them is uncomparable to anything else.. it doesn't matter that they don't really love u back- u will always be after them in the hope that they might somehow change their mind and see u in a different light --- and i am speaking from experience here if i might add.

unixguru   

As I have said before...Abdinuur, your becoming very good with the UBB Code... It's amazing what the mystical powers of the internet can reveal if you're willing to spend 3 seconds reading...

Hibo   

Hi sis i agree with lulla u can't force ur self to love someone if its not there right know then u might as well just leave it. The other guy i wld say don't bother ur self sis chasing someone that is not into u as much as u are into them isn't so nice, so just remain friends with both of them and if something was meant to happen then let it be but don't force anything. I mean what if u try with this guy that loves u but u can't return his feelings then u might strat to feel gulty and unhappy.

Hibo   

Well, if the person who loves me doesn't fall in to the category of my DREAMGIRL smile.gif I won't go after her but if she falls in to that category then it's dream came true, on the other hand if the person I love doesn't reciprocate the same love I wont bother loving her.

I firmly believe in the Somali Saying which says: WAAN DHIMANAYAA BAKHTIGA LOOMA CUNO.

Faheema.   

lol@ Bee Just waiting for that confirmation ey ;)

Laakin shaki kuma jiro, waa siday Caakifah sheegtay... "meeshaan isku hobo baan aadi lahaa". :D To be honest, if he is a decent, god fearing individual then you will eventually love him back. smile.gif

Tahliil   

Can't kill two birds with one stone in this situation..that would've been my kinda suggestion but since the matter is so serious on ur side, I mean on this person's side, I will say "learn" to love the person who is "madly in love with u." But just curious BEE which one r u leanin towards?