Sign in to follow this  
FatB

cravings

FatB   

heay ya all

recently i have been having all these weard craveing that r driving me nuts; right now i crave some MaC's

ever have any annoying craveing

pleas share

for now mesa getting some MaCdonals

lol   

lol.. professor... I thought cravings were for women.. I guess I thought wrong.. but I do get cravings.. all the time.. especially for something sweet... an eclair, doughnut, Ladu, Rasmalai, Sha'biyat, Basbusa... etc... even a whooper... come to think of it.. I haven't had a whooper for like 3 years... darn! :confused:

I crave crave crave Pepsi! So much so, that I have three 6-can packs under my desk at work. And two 2-litre bottles in the fridge at home at any one time. I freak out if I run out (or if my sisters touch it).

Sincere   

Phanta :eek: :eek: ...Its been ages since I drank a soft drink, (strictly water) ....This Article should make you really freak out

My craving is not food related. I yearn for solitude sometimes..peace of mind to think, relax and reflect. Away from the office politics, classroom antics, and roomate debacles!....yeah sometimes the hermit lifestyle appeals to me.

Paragon   

My craving is not food related. I yearn for solitude sometimes..peace of mind to think, relax and reflect. Away from the office politics, classroom antics, and roomate debacles!....yeah sometimes the hermit lifestyle appeals to me.

In The league of Solitude (ITLOS). You can speak for many of us Discreet. Ever considered shepherd hood? Very appealing.

FatB   

. I yearn for solitude sometimes..peace of mind to think, relax and reflect.

^^^ yeah specialy in this day and age were every thing is done in such a fast moving pace (its hard to keep up sometimes)stress is frustrating

usally i take a good book and just read for hours at a time. ;)

Bess.   

mostly i yearn for chocolate.....and right now....am about to satisfy that craving with a chocolate fudge brownie and a cold glass of milk...... :D