Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

UK couple facing jail for kissing

Maaddeey   

Cawaaale, as good KK would say: 'Habartaa waxaas ku samee kaliya caay maaha!, afkaaga suubso.

This is one comment i like

layla91 #10

14 March 2010 15:01:42

are you british ppl born plain fukin ****** or something??

helloooo kissing and having sex on the beach is part of ur CULTURE its traditional not part of ur religion!

wheras wearing a scarf IS part of a Muslems religion and you plan on banning HA HA HA go ahead id love to see u try!

and keep ur dirty culture well out of Muslem lands if ur on holiday if u dont get arrested for '' a peck on the cheek '' next thing we know ud have opened up blow job stalls in the corner of every street.

layla91 #10

14 March 2010 15:01:42

are you british ppl born plain fukin ****** or something??

helloooo kissing and having sex on the beach is part of ur CULTURE its traditional not part of ur religion!

wheras wearing a scarf IS part of a Muslems religion and you plan on banning HA HA HA go ahead id love to see u try!

and keep ur dirty culture well out of Muslem lands if ur on holiday if u dont get arrested for '' a peck on the cheek '' next thing we know ud have opened up blow job stalls in the corner of every street.

:D:D:D:D:D What a Wild Imagination this girl has!

Rayyan   

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Ngonge, Did you open that Minyaro horta ???
:D

War ka jawaab dheh...
:D JB, I wonder how you became President Riyaale's communication manager and UDUB's Spokesman. lool, Did you open like a can hahaha!.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Kamavi:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Ngonge, Did you open that Minyaro horta ???

War ka jawaab dheh...
Maxan ka jawaaba dee? Wuu ba i saadinaya saaxib. Minyaro an aan wali guursan ayuuu kuleeyahay 'ma furtay?'. Wabaan o cadhooday minyaradaydi aan jirin. :D

Blessed   

It gets weirder...another couple facing jail..

‘I’ll kiss you and take you to bed’

Thursday 18 Mar, 2010

This is just one of a series of raunchy text messages that resulted in a married stewardess and an airline colleague ending up in prison.

The female flight attendant and the male cabin supervisor, who both work for Emirates, have been jailed for three months after being found guilty of coercion to commit sin.

And 7DAYS has seen a transcript of the messages, which include phrases such as ‘I will give you kisses, I will give you roses’ and ‘My love grows bigger every day’.

However, some of the other texts are too lewd to print, including several messages about having sex.

The two crew, who are both Indian and aged 42 and 47, were initially sentenced to six months in prison and deportation, however the sentence was cut in half by Dubai Court of Appeal.

Sister tried to help pair cover up relationship

The woman’s 25-year-old sister was also convicted of perjury and sentenced to three months and deportation by Dubai Court of First Instance. Her deportation order, though, was quashed on appeal.

A senior official at Dubai Courts told 7DAYS they had punished the trio because the sister had tried to cover up for the flight attendant.

And he said, the court had been convinced that the messages were sent between the two cabin crew.

“The sister tried to cover up for the married woman and she claimed that she was the one who was sending and receiving the messages, even though the number belonged to the married woman,” the official said.

The story came to light when the husband filed a lawsuit against his wife last March, claiming she was having an illicit relationship.

The couple have been locked in divorce proceedings since 2007 as they battle for custody of their four-year-old son.

During the case, the husband requested that the courts order Etisalat to produce copies of his wife’s text messages, which, he said, proved the illicit relationship.

Five months later, the husband filed a criminal complaint against her, accusing her of having an affair and saying her text messages were an insult to Islam.

His wife claimed that her sister had sent the messages to the supervisor, who also denied the relationship.

He told officers that he had been seeing the sister for four years.

The two cabin crew had faced a charge of having an illicit affair, but prosecutors said they could not prove a physical relationship took place.

7days.ae

Rayyan   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^he's just being funny, Angariiska wuu kaa badiyaa

Maaddeey, ninkani waa ninka ku maqan Recognitionka Somaliland, we expected from him more eloquency,articulateness,and style, Wiilku shaqo ka da’wayn bu hayaa ee la soco. Caadi ma aha. :D