Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A Telephone Call

Foxy   

^^^^ adiga waxbaa si kaa yar ah baan isiri, sidani seef la boodnima ka badanee.... Take a chill pill mate and stop taking every lil article posted here as an attack to your privilaged religion, there is more to life than taking every lil thing serious

cheers

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Roob da'aayo:

SUBXANAALAAH WATACAALA CAMMA YUSHRIKUUN

Wax kale oo aad soo qortid miyaa wayday intaad qof jaahil ka ah
EEBBE
wuxu yiri noo keenaysid? Waxaa dhici karta inay Dorothy weligeed waxaas afkeeda ka soo bixi lahayn haday oogaan laheyd culeyskooda? Laakiin adigoo og maxaa sidaan u sameyneysa? Wax yaalaha qaarkood qosol iyo kajin ma galaan.

Miyaanan ixtiraam kaa mudneyn? [/QB]

After three months of arguing and debating on Islamic issues, I’ve finally decided that (for the most part) it is pointless to bite every time some nonentity dangled his/her bait in my face. My views on duplicity, ignorance and the unwavering belief that if one wears Islamic garb or sprinkles his/her discourse with Islamic expressions, one will be on a direct path to Janna, are not a secret anymore.

I don’t think much of online acts of piety and righteousness. Still, I’ve learned, with difficulty (might I add), to accept that like a child dressing up as a doctor or fireman, some people feel happy and comfortable if they donned the dress of righteousness. I wouldn’t disappoint a child by telling him/her that their little games are ridiculous and, I should not taunt our online supermen and wonder-women by telling them their little dress-ups are nothing but vacant and virtual illusions.

On issues that I think are worth debating, I would still debate and shall not (insha allah) be hindered by the fact that those I’m debating with are of an inferior cerebral ability and weaker disposition. It is to the reading spectators that I play.

If nothing else, I’ll at least squeeze out all manner of information and verses out of those that have the ability to store all sorts of fatwas, ahadeeth and verses (hush now, I wouldn’t be so obtuse as to accuse anyone of using Google). Don’t expect me to squeeze out an original thought however. That, sadly, would be a very tall order.

Still, in order to engage any of these one-issue protestors, they’ll have to tickle my fancy with the expressions they use or the language they adopt. This has been the case with my dear Falling Rain above. He speaks of EBBE and tells me to show some respect! EBBE, my dear dribble, is not a word I recognise or use. Could you not think of any of the Almighty’s great names, saaxib? Besides, seeing what a knee-jerk reactionary you are, I would have thought the use of words such as EBBE to describe Allah would have been a great NO NO to you! Maybe the rain is not acid after all.

Though I believe it to be a very superficial issue, I would still eagerly await your response with interest.

To SOL’s resident charlatan(he who is in need of Allah's help), I’ll only post these pearls of wisdom from Charles Dickens. Would you heed the great man’s words (shock, horror, I called gaalka great. What will you people do with me, eh?). :D

It has always been my opinion since I first possessed such a thing as an opinion, that the man who knows only one subject is next tiresome to the man who knows no subject. Therefore, in the course of my life I have taught myself whatever I could, and although I am not an educated man, I am able, I am thankful to say, to have an intelligent interest in most things. (Wreck of the Golden Mary)

My drum has a hole and it’s sounding blunt

The more I play, the more they grunt :D

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

^hehe, remembered to sneak that in, eh?
;)

The lady's certifiable and he's just not that into her.

I wonder where is her typical rage at times of need, esp. when unmannered people play around with God's name, or may be there is something else going on here (sort of an alliance of daalimiin getting together)?
My rage, my wit, my peace, my dignity, u want it but u can't have it. Find somebody else to play your imaginary religious war games with.

We're asking for the Adminstration of this gradually deteriorating site to consider the unbearable activities in which the likes of NGONGE are waging on our Diin. He is one of an organized group of individuals, some are even fortunate to be among the moderators, not more than two, I surmise, but their blasphemous writings are prevelent and widespread in the forums. I detected their unpleasent activities in SOL several months ago, for I've engaged with them, and each time they present themselves with consistent messeges of disrespect and religious antagonism full of mockery with disdain. They are preaching something that I even now to understand. But their blasphemy are way too far now, and indeed obvious to the spectators of this great site.

I suppose one of those blasphemous moderators is me. Every time I engage you in a topic u flee leaving behind a yellow dust cloud and when u do refer to me u can't even bring yourself to address me directly.

U're a one-man paranoid show, seeing organised, conflicting online groups. I don't know which is more deplorable- your cowardice or your fitna inducing writings.

I know Ngonge's on your mind a lot, but u're starting to sound like Dorothy:

I don't think he even knows how he makes me feel. I wish he could know, without my telling him. They don't like you to tell them they've made you cry. They don't like you to tell them you're unhappy because of them. If you do, they think you're possessive and exacting. And then they hate you. They hate you whenever you say anything you really think. You always have to keep playing little games. Oh, I thought we didn't have to

It hurts but u have to move on.

NGONGE   

^^^ Here is one :D

Talking of God, here is a story that has been doing the rounds on news sources lately. It’s safe to say that such a case would be (for us Muslims at least) the epitome of non-believing. The faith that this person (and Dorothy) follow is the same. The contract they (think) have with god is unlike ours,we fully submit (don‘t I excel at stating the obvious these days, give me a sticker, miss). Still, I wonder if you can see the humour in his mad action!

Lunatic sues God

A Romanian murderer has launched a legal action against God: on the basis that God, in breach of contract, failed to protect him from the Devil.

The man, known mysteriously as Pavel M, also filed the following allegation of criminal acts by God at the Timisoara Court of Justice:

I, the undersigned Pavel M, currently jailed at Timisoara Penitentiary serving a 20 year sentence for murder, request legal action against God, resident in Heaven, and represented here by the Romanian Orthodox Church, for committing the following crimes: cheating, concealment, abuse against people's interest, taking bribe and traffic of influence.

Pavel claims that his baptism amounted to a contract with God. He even has an answer to the tricky question of consideration; apparently the Almighty "received from me various goods and prayers in exchange for forgiveness".

Prosecutors said that the case was likely to be dropped due to the difficulties in serving a subpoena on God.

Source

Source

:D:D

Baashi   

Don't u pretend mister. U do enjoy the reaction these sort of posts bring out icon_razz.gif Yet for some reason u act as if u took an offence :D from predictable posts that follow...why oh why mzee NGONGE?

NGONGE   

^^^ When I posted the first story there was no intention to provoke or anger anyone, saaxib. It's a lovely story about a woman desperately in love. I’ve met a few of those in my time (not necessarily in love with me) and saw how weak and vulnerable such women are. Their love is irrational (some would argue that all forms of love are irrational). Their infatuation unhealthy and reason weak. They would do virtually anything to please the man (woman) they love. Ever hear of a bunny-boiler? :D

I hoped that, in addition to the author’s great writing style, would be the crux of this discussion. Only after I started the thread did I realise that some fickle souls might take offence to the language used (i.e. the god references).

All subsequent replies were ones of mockery and the eliciting of wild responses. :D

PS

Here, it’s time to post my customary disclaimer and say that when I mock I don’t mock the faith but the actions of the online ‘faithful’.

Kashafa   

On issues that I think are worth debating, I would still debate and shall not (insha allah) be hindered by the fact that those I’m debating with are of an inferior cerebral ability and weaker disposition. It is to the reading spectators that I play.

No man who expects to be taken seriously talks like that. For sheer entertainment value, I say rock on. :cool:

Cara.   

Prosecutors said that the case was likely to be dropped due to the difficulties in serving a subpoena on God.

Seems like a story conjured up by The Onion.