Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

WHAT IF WE ALL MET?

barwaaqo i think u should change ur name to (ABAAR) that suits u betta.............

oooooooooooh yeah and why u calling raula ugly hav u seen ur self in the mirror lately :(

asxantu

LoooL.. :D ...Thats charming! And here I was trying to be nice to you checkmate. :mad:

Abaar doesnt have the same ring to it, so no thanx. icon_razz.gif

Damn...all this abuse for asking a simple question. Is it any wonder I dislike Canadians? :(

abaar u know i luv ya i wa sjust kidding . :D:D:D ..pls don't hate canadians (la aan tooda barwaaqo waaye)............................................asxantu

raula   

checkmate bro..thx for looking out for me..see I told her the same thing years ago..but she still acts like QUEEN BEE :D Kagadaran..if we (BEE and I) were compared side by side..NO COMPETITION BRO..( NUURIL-CAAYN dee :D )..sewaaye yaqee! Usheg qoftan icon_razz.gif .

Iffah   

Checkers

You mean La'aantooda Abaar waaye! ...soo mahaan? icon_razz.gif

A gathering you say? Nah, there are some folks I wouldn't want to meet (actually it's just one so far) smile.gif I wouldn't mind having them pointed out to me so I can avoid them if I happen to run into them in the streets tho.

B - Your loss EH icon_razz.gif

raula anytime sis, 4 u i would give an eye.....ya heard that abaar betta leave raula alone aight...lool... i didn't mean ta open that can of whipa$$ on ur couson's but that had aksed for it nameaan especially the tall dark skin guy, i gonna keep his teeth for souvenir............ :D:D:D

asxantu

OG Moti   

I will come to this meeting "what if"... that is if Raula return my passport.. i will come to do several things... shukaansi is not one of them...i will come to look some in the eye and say why?, i will come to observe some and make a point out of them.. i will come

to talk to

Caramel_kisses cause i feel we can talk for hours.. and not get bored

Lucky see if she is that nice she seems

Nuune discuss business in Africa

libaax to negotiate the admin thing

Raula convince her that suju land has no future, and that stealing my passport wont help cause it was a somali passport.. smile.gif

lil_cute and barwaaqo have a cup of tea with them.. discuss somali issues

Derman and OG_girl to practice my Arabic

The nomad hmmmmmmm .. he will do all the talking

and many more.. so i will be there.. who knows I might even steal some hearts ... peace