Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somali-Women

Here in America, why aren't our women obedient to us? I lived in both hargeysa, and kismaayo and women were very obedient to their husband. Why is't any different in here? :( :confused:

nafta   

times change, there's no point being stuck in the past abowe and besides it all depends on the woman u choose or are with, u can't just generalise them with the ones at hargeysa or kismaayo

No, i am not generalizing anything. I was just wondering why our women aren't as obedient as they were in Somalia. Here in America, its all different thing, its like they think they have been liberated and that OBEYING their husbands means, being a house-slave.

Our women are believing that crap thing they see on TV, and that women's rights, and equals bullshit. OBEYING your husband is the best thing, and u should obey him whether he is wrong or right. We have a DHAQAN, please stick to it. Thanks you.

qoslaaye   

NIN YAABAN, FOR SURE YOU ARE NIN YAABAN, THE LADIES YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHO WERE OBIDIENT ARE GONE, WE ARE NO DEALING WITH "MADAXKUTI" I USED TO HEAR THAT "MADAXKUTI SOCODKEEDIINA KATAGTAY KII NABIGANA GAARI WAYDAY" THESE SO CALLED SOMALI WOMEN WAY JAH WAREERSAN YIHIIN MEEL AY JOOGAANA MAGARANAYAAN. I STILL BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD ONE IN THEM TOO, SUCH MY FUTURE WIFE. I HOPE WE LOOK BACK THESE DAYS AND MAKE FUN OF THEM.

THANKS

LuCkY   

I AGREE WITH NAFTA AND OPINIONATED.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY NIN-YAABAN:

Our women are believing that crap thing they see on TV, and that women's rights, and equals bullshit. OBEYING your husband is the best thing, and u should obey him whether he is wrong or right. We have a DHAQAN, please stick to it.

NIN-YAABAN YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WITH ALL THIS BS ABOUT SOMALI. I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN SIPPING A LITTLE TOO MUCH OF THAT HATERADE.

I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO ANSWER THIS:

WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS NEED TO CONTROL WOMEN?

AND WHERE IN THE BLUE HELL DOES IT SAY THAT YOUR WIFE HAS TO OBEY YOU WHETHER YOU ARE WRONG OR RIGHT?

Originally posted by Lucky:

I AGREE WITH NAFTA AND OPINIONATED.

quote:

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY NIN-YAABAN:

Our women are believing that crap thing they see on TV, and that women's rights, and equals bullshit. OBEYING your husband is the best thing, and u should obey him whether he is wrong or right. We have a DHAQAN, please stick to it.

NIN-YAABAN YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WITH ALL THIS BS ABOUT SOMALI. I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN SIPPING A LITTLE TOO MUCH OF THAT HATERADE.

I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO ANSWER THIS:

WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS NEED TO CONTROL WOMEN?

AND WHERE IN THE BLUE HELL DOES IT SAY THAT YOUR WIFE HAS TO OBEY YOU WHETHER YOU ARE WRONG OR RIGHT?
Well, for one thing, its in our tradition that we dominate over our wifes. And in domination i mean, we guide them - not DOMINATION as in superior to them.

For your second question, its customary for our women to obey us. Waxaa jiro, wax la yiraahdo, dhaqan iyo hab-gal. Haweeneyda, waa in eey ninkeeda raacda, khalad iyo sax ba.

Originally posted by Opinionated:

I move to tell nin yaban to
GO BACK TO SOMALIA

Do I hear any seconds? ...

Well if i go back to Somalia, you'd never be allowed into the country with that mind set. You'd have to learn your dhaqan, and take your place in Somali traditional society. Women's place in our society is in the house, and being a very obedient house-wifes.

nuune   

lol nin-yaaban,man u like the somali dhaqan,i think the somali dhaqan can work in any place no matter where you are,use the dhaqan,macvsalaama

Xalimo7   

Hey Nin-yaabin, Bro i tried to stay away most of your postings, but after reading this one i decided enough is enough, here is my take on your issue, first do you have a women? i bet you don't cz you seem to me an angry man, and maybe that is why all your topics about women. So here is my advise to you, one of these days go to the park any park, and sit around look on the corners of the park, perhaps you will find a flower that you will love it, maybe then you might realize how selifish you have been.

love somaliland, see you dude

lol@ xalimo! a flower!! i believe ideas discussed here r so far from flowers!!

i gotta a better idea!! ladies u one hear this one! i believe it will give my hommie a mircale cure!! so lemme know if u wanna hear it!! many of u look like pissed so i am sure if u wanna hear what i need to say!!!

LuCkY   

NIN-YABAAN LISTEN TO YOURSELF MAN! WHETHER YOU WANT TO ADMIT OR NOT I BELIEVE YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH CONTROLLING WOMEN AND HAVING THEM TO OBEY YOU WHETHER YOU ARE RIGHT OR WRONG LIKE YOU HAVE MENTIONED.

WHY ARE YOU GENERALIZING? I KNOW YOU HAVE NOT MET EVERY SOMALI WOMEN LET ALONE EVERY WOMEN ON THIS PLANET.

DO YOU HAVE A WOMAN? IF YOU DID I DOUBT YOU WOULD BE POSTING TOPICS LIKE THIS. IF SO AND YOU DONT LIKE HER THAN I SUGGEST YOU FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER WOMEN.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY NIN-YABAAN:

Well, for one thing, its in our tradition that we dominate over our wifes. And in domination i mean, we guide them - not DOMINATION as in superior to them.

CAN YOU PROOF THIS ALLEGATIONS? WELL IT CERTAINLY LOOKS LIKE YOU WANT TO DOMINATE WOMEN,YOU HAVE IMPLIED THIS IN YOUR STATEMENTS SEVERAL TIMES.

FOR YOU INFORMATION WOMEN DONT NEED YOU(OF ALL PEOPLE) TO GUIDE THEM. ALLAHUMDULILAH WE HAVE A BRAIN THAT FUNCTIONS JUST FINE. AND WE ARE CONTEMPT OF GUIDING OURSELVES.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY NIN-YABAAN:

For your second question, its customary for our women to obey us. Waxaa jiro, wax la yiraahdo, dhaqan iyo hab-gal. Haweeneyda, waa in eey ninkeeda raacda, khalad iyo sax ba.

ALL OF THIS IS A BUNCH OF BS. YOU NEED TO SNAP OUT OF WHATEVER CENTURY YOUR MIND MAY BE TRAPPED IN AND WAKE. TIMES HAVE CHANGED LIKE NAFTA HAS MENTONED. YOU EITHER CATCH OR DROP OUT OF THE RACE. BECAUSE ALL OF THIS BS AND BICKERING ABOUT HOW WE(WOMEN) ARE DISOBIDENT IS CERTAINLY NOT GOING TO HELP YOUR CASE.

AND FIRST THINGS FIRST STOP GENERALIZING!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME, ALLAH CREATED EACH AND EVERYONE OF US DIFFERENTLY!!!

OH...AND MORE THING-THE REASON WOMEN ARENT OBDIENT TO YOU IS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO ALL OF THEM. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY RUDY:

i gotta a better idea!! ladies u one hear this one! i believe it will give my hommie a mircale cure!! so lemme know if u wanna hear it!! many of u look like pissed so i am sure if u wanna hear what i need to say!!!

RUDY IM PRETTY SURE IF YOUR MIRACLE CURE CAN HELP THIS MAN, WE WOULD ALL APPRECIATE IT!

Batuulo   

Well. Well WeLLLL... Nin Yaaban: got some good lesson from my beloved sist's in SOL,

/./././.Stop the war Against Women yenk :mad: .././././././ then listen

-Women in many Islamic societies are expected to marry, obey their husbands, bring up children, stay at home, and avoid participation in public life. At every stage of their lives they are denied free choice and the fundamental right of autonomy. They are forbidden to acquire an education, prevented from getting a job, and thwarted from exploring their full potential as members of the human community.

:mad:

-WOMEN'S RIGHTS: NOW AND THEN

-Many of the practices and laws in "Muslim" countries

have deviated from or are totally unrelated to the origins of Islam. Instead,

many of these ways, are based on cultural customs, which date from pre-Islamic tribal traditions.

-The Jaahiliyah When the husband died, the wife was not allowed to leave his family, for as soon as he died, she was inherited by one of his relatives. She could not leave unless she paid to free herself. Moreover, when a woman was divorced, she was kept out of spite. She was thus not allowed to divorce, and when she was divorced, she could not leave.

-Islam has changed the status of women, and changed the outlook that men have towards women. Islam revolutionized the world 1400 years ago when it gave women full access to their rights. To illustrate that point, one needs to only remember the West acknowledged women as beings who possessed a soul just less then 100 years ago. Islam recognized this fact 1400 years ago. :cool:

-The status of women in Islam is one of equality and honor.

Unfortunately, the present Islamic societies have chosen to disregard Allah’s limits to suit their own needs. redface.gif Like NIN-YAABAN :(

-the Dhaqan you pointed still is in The Dark Age and we should't obey whether he is wrong :rolleyes:

-Pre-Islamic traditions still remain imprinted in the heart of Nin Yaaban and many like him. Today more then ever, our Ummah is in great need of reform. May Allah strengthen our hearts with Iman and may He guide us to the right path. Ameen.

Faheema.   

Nin Yaaban. Dhaqn dhaqan dhaqan taas aad nahaysaaye bal ii define garee dhaqan somaaligan aad sheegayso, because as far as I am concerned there is no such thing as “Dhaqan Somali”. As for being obedient, our Diin covers that and it says both men and woman should respect each other (it goes both ways).

Batuulo: couldn't said it better myself sis.

Opinionated

I move to tell nin yaban to GO BACK TO SOMALIA.

most certainly

OH MY GOD,U KIDING ME,WHAT DID U SAID WOMEN WHAT.

I CAN'T EVEN FINISH THE SENTENCES, ARE U NUTS

U SAID U LIVED IN HARGEISA AND KISMAYO AND U BRAGING ABOUT WOMEN BEING ABUSED AND ALL THAT SHIT HA.FRST WHAT HELL ARE U DOING IN WOMEN FORM THIS IS WOMENS WORLD SO TAKE U'R IGNORANT ASS OUT HERE ,I DON'T LIKE TO INSULT PPL BUT FOR U,IT'S ESPCIAL DELEVERY.SOMEONE LIKE U NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL SO U CAN BE SOMEONE'S *****..NOBODY NEEDS TO OBEY AND JUST BECAUSE SOME WOMENS ARE BIT TOO NICE OR SWEAT THAT DOESN'T MEAN U GET TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION..I HOPE U'R NOT MAREID AND IF U DO ITS BIT SAD FOR U'R FAMILY AND FOR U'R WIFE. I WILL GIVE U SUGESTION HIRE A THERAPIST AND TALK TO THEM COZ U REALY NEED THE HELP AND FOR ALL THE OTHER WOMENS WELL U'R JUST ONE REERBADIYE GUY AND THAT IS NORMAL TO THE SOCIATY... :eek: :eek: :eek:

I LOVE SOMALIS,EXCEPT SOMEONE LIKE U..BY/QUEEN