Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Cadriyad?!?!

Ms DD   

Cooking somali man might attractive for some but for others it is quite tiring. The mess they make for making tea only is quite extra-ordinary, let alone a whole meal. It is quite a feat :D

PS..The men in my life I am talking about.

Originally posted by Ghanima:

All these guys oo aah cooking pros baa iga yaabi, Canno geel and / Or Farah Brown Can you adopt my brother for a few weeks and teach him a few things baal. I am also considering send you few more referrals for adda ann aqanno oo hopless aah.
smile.gif

Khina I now have another reason to come by yours
:D
coconut baariis and caadiyad! hmmm

LOL@Adopt your brother.I have no patience to teach,so unless you want your brother to be subjected to filthy name callings & other such verbal abuses,Then he is welc smile.gif

Lily,Adiga why you so xaasid on poor ol me? You couldnt even let me have a Tacbaan compliment without pissing on it? Waa ku sidee?

I will have you know am a terribly fine chef!! icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

Ghanima looool if they do please let me know how it turns out, cuz they can adopt my brothers as well.

Ms I DON'T KNOW ABT U, bt I want a man who knows his way around the kitchen....that is like the first thing in my list hehehe.

There is a really simple secret to get your brother feeding himself G, it worked for all of us.

simply get him out of your house and into his own place, preferably far enough from you that he doesnt turn up at your door at meal times. That way, once he's become sick of expensive takeaways, the chore is of feeding himself becomes easy ;)

ms DD

thanks for pointer, ambala is down the road from work, i cycle past it on my way home, tonigh i'll pop in smile.gif .

lilly

easy tiger icon_razz.gif

Am not a fan of cadriyad, but I like the big Somali foods cooked on important occasions.

We are going through a tacsi at the moment- my gandma passed away two days ago, Allah ha u naxariisto- and everyone has been distracting themselves with cooking, so the standard of food for afur/casho has been very high. Only problem is nobody has much of an appetite.

STOIC   

I am sorry to hear about the death of your grandma Val, May Allah give you and your family strength during this difficult time.

AKA Stoic

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Am not a fan of cadriyad, but I like the big Somali foods cooked on important occasions.

We are going through a tacsi at the moment- my gandma passed away two days ago, Allah ha u naxariisto- and everyone has been distracting themselves with cooking, so the standard of food for afur/casho has been very high. Only problem is nobody has much of an appetite.

Sorry to hear the death of your ayeeyo. I am sure she has lived a full long life & may allah grant her Janatul Firdos.

Eat your skinny self out woman,those london winds can blow you smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Amiin^^^ @all yoru dua's

CG Hmmm might be an idea, bit evil if you ask me, can you not just give him a crash course?

FB You mean you won't...hang on this is for someone else and not you, yaah? I'm confused now... can you or can you not cook??

aaliya okay hon.

Lily You can say that again ;)