Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The North vs The South (UK)

N.O.R.F   

Quote by checked playa

jigga wat ......jigga who ....(whitewash)..........come again.... cajiibatul cajaa'iba

a trip back to high school in order? no compredeh engriisi??? need abcs?

NGONE, u may be travelled well,but the ladies are 'badhow' when it comes to travelling the UK. They think Leeds is in Wales,,,,lol

Sue, i will deal with u later on,,,,, :mad:

Curly   

So now it's about gender huh, huh?!

You've managed to turn this into an SOL battle of the sexes once again! Yaakhii!

Anyways women travel just as much as men do, there isn't some of genetic thing stopping us from exploring, besides you men!

Thats right! You read it right... you men are "THINGS!!!" :D

waryaahe hooligan anigu nin aabahaa oo kale ayaan ahay waxaan kaaga baahnahay xushmo iyo istaxalooni ma gartay..marka saas oo kale ha iila hadlin mar dambe adeer... hadana waan ku cafiyey (wiilkeeyga oo kale ayaa tahay)

nooloow adeer, joog oo jinkaa la cayaar adeer, bravo

asxantu

N.O.R.F   

^^^adeer, waxa jira niman weyno sharafle, waxana jira ninka weyno ciyaaloba, bal kebaad tahey idigu???? marna sida ciyaalkaad uhadhleysa, marka kalena odey iskadhig,,,cajiib

Sue..

even the people, who are resident of these forgotten wastelands up North, have poor complexions (Probably from the harsh environment

thats a bit harsh sis, didnt i was that ugly, but thanx,,,, :mad:

and even their accents are slow and slurred and less developed.

i love my accent, its a cross between professional english, street, faraxnimo, its unique,,,,,

I actually love the countryside but cities like Sheffield are slowly decaying away what’s left of the beautiful UK countryside.

lol, and you got this information from??lol, theres something called the green belt which no one is allowed planning permission to build on the countryside, hence all these fancy apartments you see cropping up everywhere for the ones who can afford it. Therefore, your argument is flawed.

Thats right! You read it right... you men are "THINGS!!!"

Now a 'Boxing Commentator' would say:

"and norf has been hit, its below the belt, he neesd a minute to catch his breath, that punch certainly hurt him"

Well i aint gonna start a war of the sexes, aint my style,,,,,but that was uncalled for,,,,

NGONGE   

Hello Philip! How are you doing on this fine sunny day?

This is about the North and South of England(not even the UK). People who live under the stairs (as an old mate of mine used to refer to your lot) would not understand what's going on. So, carry on with your "huhs".

:D

PhiL   

Howdy BeGone... If i lived a walking distance to the Kings Cross station, what would you classify me as?

P.S...don't confuse these people anymore than they already are. It took me a good couple of months to convince them of my femininty. Don't undo all my hard work, innit blud. Like RudeBoy would say 'BUGGER OFF!'... icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Philip, if you lived anywhere near Kings Cross you would be a southerner, mate. What’s this I hear about you being a FEMALE, man! Who are you hiding from, sxb? Wait, wait, don’t tell me on here. Send me e-mail with all the gossip. :rolleyes:

PhiL   

Shut up you murderer! You killed RudeBoy without the people's knowledge. You killed off a character which folkz grew to love and associate with. How could you be so vile? So insensitive? So terribly inconsiderate. Speak to me not... *getting my Othello book out*. Othello: Damn You, lewd minx! O, damn you, damn you! Come, go with me apart. I will withdraw to furnish me with some swift means of death for the 'dark' devil.

Iago: I am your own for ever.

P.S would i Really be considered a Southerner if i lived near Kings Cross station?... coz i heard that i'd be a Centarar *spellcheck*

NGONGE   

In London terms, maybe but these guys are talking about the North and South of the UK as a whole rather than London on its own.

Blessed   

Ameenah, didnt know u had so much hostility to northerners

I don't darling. I love my Northerners (esp. my scousers); I just got a little annoyed by your highlander attitude. But, since you got cornered ama sit back and chill with AL. Though, I suspect that she only kept quiet she is truly a farm girl herself icon_razz.gif

Phil,

Northerner is from the North of England - However, he left his dry hometown for the livelier South of England. Hope that clarifies things for you.

Farm girl? Did I hear u rite, after all the things I did for ya…yunno,,,,, this & dat & dat & this …c’mon girl this is the payback I get – I can see why you’ll label norf a farm boy after all we know where sheff is situated (sheff is Kountry icon_razz.gif ) but as for MOI always been city Gal…. :cool:

Blessed   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning:

Farm girl? Did I hear u rite, after all the things I did for ya…yunno,,,,, this & dat & dat & this …c’mon girl this is the payback I get – I can see why you’ll label norf a farm boy after all we know where sheff is situated (sheff is Kountry
icon_razz.gif
) but as for MOI always been city Gal…. :cool:

Are you sure? I've heard there are more sheep in your former little city than the whole of the UK.

Laakin, heedhe ha xaanaqin dee saxib you know it was only kaftan... so, you still gonna do me more thats and waxaas, right?

Would saying that it's a pretty farm city with the friendliest of the British make you happier?