Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The North vs The South (UK)

Are you sure? I've heard there are more sheep in your former little city than the whole of the UK.

…lol……Yunno what they say about hearsays! All false, if you weren’t there to see it for yourself no truth in it… All lies...lies...lies...lies I tell ya :D:D

N.O.R.F   

lol, the funny thing is, i have been to more places in London than 90% of Londoners, and i've only lived here for 6 months, most of the touring was done prior to moving down. I just spent the day in Birmingham, nice place.

AL and Ameenah, ma iniga farm boya? wey ino tahey, wait till i come back, redface.gif :mad: redface.gif :mad:

Paragon   

^^^ To be honest I would love to live in mountainous area with semi-intelligent folkz lol...

I am lucky though, I live in a quiet outskirt town called Hayes (Hillingdon) and everyday i travel from there to Algate East ...quite a strench across the city. Thats what made me dreary of it - london. ;)

But, ... I still love it .. icon_razz.gif Better than the north anyway.

N.O.R.F   

To be honest I would love to live in mountainous area with semi-intelligent folkz

lol, is that why more somali kids in London are failing exams when compared to the north??

So how long does it take to get to Algate each day? 2 hours? I can get to Sheff in that time, lol, the 'rat race' as they call it, is not something i'm prepared to do for too much longer in London.

Paragon   

lol, is that why more somali kids in London are failing exams when compared to the north??

lol actually, tis the other way round. It takes me 2 hours go and back after doing 36 stops daily... what can I say ... my name is Xaaji Dalmar, and I can't cope with the wilderness of the northern England.

Sxb shefielders have alittle bit of an accent ma istiri? They just go quiet when they are around posh people .. i have noticed .. laakiin I gather the 'North's' case is unsalvagable ..to put it blantly.. :D

Tuujiye   

England maa south iyo north loo kala saaray maanta...England waa wadanka aduunka ugu foolxun...anaa tagay oo ka marqaati eh..the size of Toronto waaye wadanka dhan hadii eesan toronto weyneen.lol..laakiin walaahi England ayadoo ah wadanyada aduunka ugu xoog weyn oona ugu lacag badan eyee waxey ku noolyihiin sidii waagii hore camal..dad wili baaf ku qubeysanaayo, oo burjiko wax ku karsanayaan..muskhusha xitaa waa la kada loobsanaa..lol..baranbaro iyo jiir haku dhafaan, waxee kamid yihiin caruurta reerka..lol..England haku faanin man, wadankaada somalia oo jajabtay aa dhaanto..lol..waxkale south iyo north ukala bixi..

anigoo ah ina gacma taage oo kumagac dheer (bakaaraha) waxaan idin leeyahay..ha idiin macanaato..asxaabul qamaam.........