Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

somalis are all six degrees apart

ive been saying this for years, its why i never understood this whole qabil hating buisness. were all damn related anyways. how many times has it happened to you that you read a news article here, and found out the guy or girl were discussing is accually a cousin of yours? if you say zero than you need to call yr mom cause shell correct you. you wanna know whose mine? the ohio bomber... and many mooooorre© barbershop quartet. recently i found out one of the folks who moved into my neighbourhood is accually a childhood friend of my fathers... my dad is 60 years old, hasnt been in somalia for at least 20, and he meets his childhood friend here in this dinky little town. there are numerous other examples i wont mention just yet bt share yr own if you like.

Tahliil   

yeah man totally..Its never enough. Once cards r flipped the game is over...u either lose the hand or win double...No one can b that scared..its all like the wild wild west..slinger shot..I'm like give me a break...20yrs laters in a dinky doughnut shop in Ohio...I'm sensin things u know..two days ago and a 3 1/2 floppy disk no title, zoom it man...It took me a long while to figure things out but I got no cash now..It will b the same though for everyone else too..pick ur brains out..I couldn't care less

Blessed   

SomeAlien

I know what you mean, most people I meet fall under any of these categories; friends of a relative, relative of a friend, a distant relative, friend of a friend, the brother /sister of some1I went school / dugsi with, a nieghboure of any of the above......right down to my older brothers high-school admirer from Xamar.

Damn, we're a small nation for realz..I like it though, it's kinda fun.

Sue

I didn't see youre game before, it seems pretty cool. My ex-manager was Ashely Coles Nursery Teacher :D

OG_Girl   

The world really small. I have talked people whom never did I think would be close to me,but as it turns out, they are just three houses away from me but not in the litterly sense! :eek:

I even found some one - I am not sure if they allows me to mention their name- that his aunt's daughter's husband studied in Egypt with my grand father

Other one his grand mom is my great grandpa's neice...lol I am now stoped talking to others about family cause some how they connected to my family. redface.gif

Salam

Originally posted by Simply_the_Best:

^^walaahi maku fahmin....walaahi I ain't trying to be cheeky or anything but honest to god kuma fahmin. sori

i was just saying how we, somalis, are very closely linked to one another. so close that often (im guessing here, this isnt research) wed have only a couple of degrees seperating us from another random somali.