Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Need Advice ...anyone here broken a limb before?.

Hi guys i broke my foot over the weekend in car accident and i am having a major problem with the crutches.They are a pain in the ..... .the hospital showed me how to use them but i was wondering whether there was a more .....shall we say ...ingenious way of doing things based on experience of course.Secondly ..and this one they never told me about ..how do you sratch under the cast?!!!!!!!.

Thanks bro but there is no rest for me.I am at work already only took last friday and yesterday off which funny enough i had planned to take off before i had the accident!!!!.How ironic heh!!

nafta   

i mean obviously u can't scratch under the cast...but knock on it, that way u'll feel pain and the itching will be gone just like that...trust me

Nafta

I tried your suggestion,it is working but not taking care of it all properly.

Simply the best

Bro i know i am entitled to sick leave but i i'd rather be here and take care of my workload prior to going on my holiday at the end of the year.As for the sick leave i am saving that for last week of the year!dont want to take ttat as holiday as well.

allah ubahne

Bro you are right about seeking compensation .....process already began! No cafis bro the guy just rammed into me without having right of way!!

Any other suggestions regarding how to take care of the itch and cratches?.

Yeah ,,, i think i have one ,,,,,, where is it ??? ,,,, i put it somewhere here ,,,,

Yep ,,, got it ! ! just try to call a cat ,,, she might good for scratching ,,,,,,

maaan i broke my writst back in high school... so i feel your pain saxib.. ilaaahay ha ku caafiyo..

p.s. that fastest way to recovery is by putting down the pimp hat ;)

^^^He means, tell the missy to stop giving you "action", because the reaction will conflict with the recovery :D:D ....i think....But all in all do what best for you brah...hope you get well soon

asxantu

raula   

Checkmate-maxaa waaye qooqaan qalfsaan beryaahan :D waan uu jeedaa "vacation" aad weli ku jirtaa yah icon_razz.gif allaha kuu sahlo mandhow.

ORGILAQE-ma adoo orgi dhan dejinaayo baa luguguu garaace :D kidding-allaha ku caafiyo aboowe-illahi ku xamdi atleast waad nooshahay-wax weyna kuma gaarin.

Like nafta said-you gonna have to pound the thing for you to even succumb the littlest tinglings-otherwise use a long wooden spoon or one of those back scatchers to penetrate the cast