Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

WHICH COUNTRY IN AFRICA HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN?

^ I agree, General D. How can you look at that and not think I've gotta exploit that in some way for monetary purposes?

Cabdow   

Ninyaaban, you have a good taste brother! Eventhough i'm not a big fan of 'dhagacas' but i still somehow think 'Qudbo-Sirro' inay isaga socon lahayeen kuwaas! Untill that is, the right Xalimo-Raliyo is found of course smile.gif

Ninyaaban, you have a good taste brother! Eventhough i'm not a big fan of 'dhagacas' but i still somehow think 'Qudbo-Sirro' inay isaga socon lahayeen kuwaas! Untill that is, the right Xalimo-Raliyo is found of course

Liar, liar pants on fire icon_razz.gif

Kan sameeye that 'poll,' he was probably an Itoobiyan or Koonfur Afrikan, biased towards to those two countries. Itoobiya iyo Koonfur Afrika ayuuba u hormariye, which aligned the poll's results. It wasn't based alphabetical list of the countries' names.

Eniwey, I can't believe we SOLers are discussing this, as irrelevant as the subject may seem, even more the poll's date of being three years past.

Cabdow   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

quote: Ninyaaban, you have a good taste brother! Eventhough i'm not a big fan of 'dhagacas' but i still somehow think 'Qudbo-Sirro' inay isaga socon lahayeen kuwaas! Untill that is, the right Xalimo-Raliyo is found of course

Liar, liar pants on fire
icon_razz.gifExcuse me, who u calling a liar? :mad: ...No seriously i'm down for Xalimos, but the only down side is waa suura badantihiin, that's all icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

117582_miss_senegal_sS_jpga4d80b684a4ded

Miss senegal.

PS:somali girls are pretty but come on, u not the prettiest.

The average looking Somali girl can top that. Imagine her without makeup and pampering.

I think Ethiopians can give somalis run for their money.

Abtigiis   

It is not fair to compare nations that are incomparable. I mean let us compare likes with likes. There is no way Somali's or Ethiopians are going to be prettier than an Arab. On individual basis, yes, but as a generalised assertion, it is wrong. So what one can do is to compare sub-saharan africa. Even here, it is unfair to compare Kenyans with Eritreans.Or Malalwians with Ethiopians. The difference is glaring.

What makes sense is to either compare individual girls whereever they are from, or to compare those who have similar physical attributes.

So, if we are to compare who has the most beautiful women among the Bantus, it is like asking one to identify the blind fly among a flock of flies. Across countries, they are almost similar.

If we are comparing Afro-asiaitic people in the East Africa, then the undisputed winners will be Ethiopian women. Four of my past five wives were somali's, but this should not bias me. You look at a group of 10 Somali girls, and probably find 3-4 are attractive. You do the same for a group of Ethiopians, and it will be around 7-8 who will catch your eyes.

Now, let the Xalimoos here unleash their wrath!

Poker   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Lets see.

Take the yansh and hips of a South African

Mix with the face and hair of a somali

Coupled with the sensual dancing skills of the congolese

The eloquent speech, height and demeanor of a Nigerian

complete with smooth black skin of the senegalese

AND VOILA "THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN AFRICA"

The eloquent speech? You must be kidding me man? Heard Nigerian speak? :D

BTW, Mauritanian women are verry beautiful but Somalis are my number one and Habashis second!