Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

I am going to Hargeysa soon inshaAllah -- any tips?

WAQOOYI

OG girl make sure u go to Burco sis, if you dont, well you havent 'really' been to Somaliland.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool......

sxb raali ahoow BURCOOY XAAL QAADO....xanaaqa og gal ayaa kula dhacday yaaaah

asxantu

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Northerner:

[quote OG girl make sure u go to Burco sis, if you dont, well you havent 'really' been to Somaliland.
:D

Look at this confussion what has Og-girl got to do with this...?

JUM waxaan maqli jiray wixii uurkaaga ku jira afkaaga aa soo xado ....waad u jeedaa in adiga iyo bachelor nin kale idinku lamaano :D:D

asxantu

Gediid   

OG

The best tip I have for you is when asked for the airport fee of $20.Tell them waar meydhan xishooney waar Asia iyo Cambodia ayaan ka imid ee Yurub kamaan soo xagga bixin trust me even kuwaas ayaa ka nixi donaan..... ;)

N.O.R.F   

^^lol, yeah it may work, but i dont think they will buy it!

@JUM, it was advice i was giving OG Girl, she really wanna enjoy her time, then there is no where better than BURCO! :D , but some others may not be able to survive there, so they just dont bother going and constantly say things like

try ta act like your the BIGEST QALDAAN FROM BURCO

afkaaga ilaasho warya! :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

^^^ waar waa ruuntee dee..If you act like the biggest qaldaan from burco you would scare the hell out of reer hargisa, reer xamar and reer London too. :D

In fact, once you get used to the burco style you'll find all the others very tame in comparison. :D

N.O.R.F   

^^lol

Waar dee waa kusidee?

We are the most hospitable ppl in the world! all this stereotyping :rolleyes: and i bet by ppl who have never set foot in there.

Can you magine him in Burco, hed be affaid of his own shadow :D

OG Moti   

War saaxin northener war OG girl uunbaad kujirtaa, war waa aniga ninka socda ma aha OG_girl ...balo... guys thanx for all the tips .. I shall enjoy being once again among my Somali people and maybe find a way or two to establish myself in their... loooooool@Gediid brother that was my plan.. when anyone tells me war shaaha bixi dibadaad katimid, Cambodia ayaan kuheesi... i will wear a T-shirt written on it "I survived Cambodia" maybe i share with them the blessing they collected from Western world comers... ;) peace

N.O.R.F   

^^^Sh*t, war saaxib iga raali ahow, i hav been really busy lately and my mind aint switched on out of work. Man have a gr8 time and make sure you report back to us when you can. I hear they now have broadband over there, so u have no excuses!

1. Security - No problems, just mae sure the cars you travel in do not ave the windows blacked out, it is now illlegal unlessyou are a wealthy guy!

2. Social - Plenty of places to visit, Barbara just a few hours away, enjoy a swim in the Red Sea, i think all the mines have now been cleared from the beach! Step out into twon at maqrib and enjoy the scenery ;)

3. Universities - Cant help you there

4. Cafe Shops - Plenty of choice day and night. Theres a nice place called Manwell that does a mean breakfast while your sandals are getting a polish. Its near Manwell Hotel/Daalo and D-Shill Offices

Enjoy yourself!!!!!!!

^^^^^^ Waryee hee bal kaalay, waar ma ingaa iga xitaa BURCO.....waar burco meel ma ahee ha nagu danbaajin...afkaygana anaa lehoo wuxuu doonuu ku hadli....hadana sheeka daada WAABIS miyey gaartay...ani ma kaa cabsanaayi abaaba...hadii idishidna marxaba aan dhahaa waa iska baxaa....laakiin adoo jiiftid aan JINAC YAAL shaatiga kuu gilinaa...because..hadiin ku feero waa i dilee hadana :D:D:D

but i hav ta agree with you on this one "if u make it in BURCO, you will make it every where" xaashaa lillaah!

asxantu

N.O.R.F   

^^bow bow, walee waxad ubahantahey edheb lugubaro mastiri? Of course Burco waan kaga xigaa, afkad kuhadleysid aan kab kugalin!

I see your Checkmate, Ciyaal foqal Ciyaal,

NGONGE   

^^^^ lol :D:D

edabta waa loo bahanahay lakin horta ii sheeg..ninkano woxo qoray wax ma ka fahantay, ninyaho?

I phoned Burco last month to tell them that I'm planning to visit for a week in November, saaxib. A guy I don't know picked up the phone and ended up having an argument with me. Some of it was "kuftan" and some of it was real. I told him that I changed my mind and that I'm going to Dubai instead. He said he wasn't surprised at all, I sounded like an Arab anyway.

PS

If I do go, I’m going to beat that guy up.

N.O.R.F   

^^^LOL, AT aRAB

I understand most of what hes sayin, but not all :rolleyes: , saa waaye ;)

Half my family is over there right now, it rained this week!!!! :cool:

You so bored get ya a$$ over there and chill out!!!!

OG Moti   

Brother northern ..Thanx bro your words just encouraged me to visit the place and extent my stay over there.. thanx ..... peace