Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Dude, where's my money?

I was wondering how many of you actually got Bush's rebate checks or so called economic stimulus payments. I have yet to recieve it. Supposedly the IRS sent two hundred thousand checks to the wrong addresses web page

Gediid   

I still havent recieved mine,supposedly mine should come at the end of July.The last 2 digits in your ssn # determines when you get yours.

N.O.R.F   

^^They ask too many questions though and I don't want them to know where I am and for how long. she can keep it!

Ibtisam   

^^Nor for your tax return, they don't, if you want to change your tax's codes, they will grill you. The building is near my uni, I can give a form to your family to bring back with them if you want.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool. Your hopeless.

P.s. You can always let it build up and use it for raining day. It is a form of saving. It paid for my holiday to Syria last year. So I have few more years to go. :D

N.O.R.F   

^^It won't build up. Its for the period between April - Aug 2005. A nice little number but I'm not sure if its too late :confused:

Ibtisam   

^^^I got back three years of tax return and being taxed at the wrong rate.

It won't bulid up because you don't pay tax anymore, would you like to? :D

There is no deadline (unless they recently introduced it or you was self employeed, and even then you can go around it)

Ibtisam   

^^^Yep. It took 2weeks. I walked in to the Euston headquarters. A women filled out the form for me, I gave her my P60, (or maybe P45) and all done, they even sent me an apology letter and my correct new code. :D

The Zack   

Che,

I haven't received mine yet either, let's wait till Jully and see what happens. I have seen some folks who received about $1,200 while single. How much are you expecting? I heard it can be as low as $300.