Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Xaaskaan Soo kala Tuuri! And Xiddido Green ah!

Yeah, Faheema said hadaad xanaaqdo xataa cirka iyo dhulka inta u dhaxaysa dhaafi maysid. That is what happened waad soo degtay sow maaha ?? :D

Now tell us what do you think of those green cells ??

didn't you ask him since he was/is an experienced one as you said ??

Abtigiis   

That is what surprises me. You jump to the denouement part of the story; and start lecturing us on ethics. Then, you come back and ask the question. You reverse the order of the argument. Anyway, the floor is yours if you can educate us. I heard green cells are not rare in Hargeisa. Noo sheeg!

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Abtigiis & Tsunami:

+F, which rule have I broken? Or is it that, conversely, no rules apply when taunting A&T? Anyway, you are most welcome. No xanaaq business. Please tell us more on the green cells? Hadaad ogtahay!

No rules as in you have no limits, waad iska dhurantaa sidii qasabad jabtay. You said it yourself wixii laguu sheego ma haysankartid. Hence, ceebtaada ma'hee waa caadadaa smile.gif

Ps. Green cells’ka aad sheegaysona adiga hortaa ma maqlin.

Xidigo   

loool@qasabad jabtay. That should be a warning to those Solers who may tell him about their personal business.Their story may end up here. :D

Is he talking about the verical veins?

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Mr. M Cobale:

^Adigu What do you have against the man? Sheekooyinkiisu haday kudhibaan maxaad u akhridaa waa yaabe?

LoL, Could I just say what I think without being accused of 'having something against him' ? Wax I dhibayaana iska yar walal ee bal is daji.

Why do people in this forum personalize everything? Cajiib!

A&T Apologies if you got offended by anything I said, it was nothing personal walal.

Qorax   

Abtigiis Tusnami adiga maad inoo sheegtid waxakan cagaaran ee saaxiibka uu kuusheegay waxa aay adigs kula yihiin markaasanu annaguna kula socodsiini. Mida kale Pokertu ma dabaka-eri ayaad ulajeeda ileen somalidu ma ay cayaaran geedaniye.

Som@li   

Aad baan u necbahay ragga xasaskooda ka sheekaya, Anyway, Xidido Green ah,! Xanuun bay u badantahay, I have no idea what your friend is assuming!

Jacbaro, oh baliis cut the crap iyo istustuska. Leave Abtigiis alone, and he can share whatever he deems shareable. It is not like you don't share your "friend's" intimate details on this forum, either. Wah.

Abtigiis, your wadaad friend seems someone who is sadly ignorant and uninformed. Dad badan ayaa qabo green veins oo dhiigooda saas u muuqdo, isla dadkaan badanaana waa dad midabkooda wada cad. I bet your friend's wife is qof cad, if not aad u caddeyn. Anything more than that is myth.

Haye, markaad isku dhex darsami jirtay miyaa la gaadhay ?? ,,,

I thought i was talking about qof dhibaato ku dhacday when she came back from Europe and wanted to live here ,,,,,,,,,,, how intimate is that??

So you think it is like:

Xaaska intaan soo kala tuuro ayaan dhakhso u soo noqon!

"War naga fadhiiso waxba soo kala tuuri mayside, adaa lagu kala tuuriye!"

"War ninyahow dhibaataa jirta. Gabadhii, she is fine in every sense. Laakiin, cagaheega waxaan ku arakay something I used to see in Naagaha xunxun. Xiddido green ah ayaa kuwada taagan! Waan fahmi waayey, balmaxay kula tahay?"

Dabshid, it is not qarxis; it is saying and calling as it is.

I did not condone, nor did I condemn what he posted. That is not wax i quseeya. I just can't stand istustuska dalac bilaashka ah.

If you are against posting friends' private stuff, practice what you preach.