Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Xaaskaan Soo kala Tuuri! And Xiddido Green ah!

Abtigiis   

I frequented playing Poker with colleagues after work some years back. Everytime, the cards refuse to oblige, after initial successes, this freind of us would just ask for permission to be released saying "excuse me, I have to go. Please continue the deal, and I will be with you very shortly. Xaaska intaan soo kala tuuro ayaan dhakhso u soo noqon!". Of course, no one has the authority to tell him sit tight and let the play continue;not after going to the length of telling the details of what he intends to do in his absence. The problem was he never comes back!

But the other day, one of our friends was furios. He lost some money and couldn't let the man go with it. "War naga fadhiiso waxba soo kala tuuri mayside, adaa lagu kala tuuriye!" he told him in anger.

Because I have seen lots of men who talk about the private matters with their wives, I wasn't surprised. Just few weeks ago, a Sheikh (who used to be 'waa inaan mushaaxaa' guy for a long time before a late Towba-keen) called me to ask for guidance. He married a girl and after two years, started to suspect her. Wuxuu igu yidhi:

"War ninyahow dhibaataa jirta. Gabadhii, she is fine in every sense. Laakiin, cagaheega waxaan ku arakay something I used to see in Naagaha xunxun. Xiddido green ah ayaa kuwada taagan! Waan fahmi waayey, balmaxay kula tahay?"

Does anyone know why she should have 'green cells' above her feet?

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tsunami:

I frequented playing Poker with colleagues after work some years back. Everytime, the cards refuse to oblige, after initial successes, this freind of us would just ask for permission to be released saying "excuse me, I have to go. Please continue the deal, and I will be with you very shortly. Xaaska intaan soo kala tuuro ayaan dhakhso u soo noqon!". Of course, no one has the authority to tell him sit tight and let the play continue;not after going to the length of telling the details of what he intends to do in his absence. The problem was he never comes back!

But the other day, one of our friends was furios. He lost some money and couldn't let the man go with it. "War naga fadhiiso waxba soo kala tuuri mayside, adaa lagu kala tuuriye!" he told him in anger.

Because I have seen lots of men who talk about the private matters with their wives, I wasn't surprised. Just few weeks ago, a Sheikh (who used to be 'waa inaan mushaaxaa' guy for a long time before a late Towba-keen) called me to ask for guidance. He married a girl and after two years, started to suspect her. Wuxuu igu yidhi:

"War ninyahow dhibaataa jirta. Gabadhii, she is fine in every sense. Laakiin, cagaheega waxaan ku arakay something I used to see in Naaga xunxun. Xiddido green ah ayaa kuwada taagan! Waan fahmi waayey, balmaxay kula tahay?"

Does anyone know why she should have 'green cells' above her feet?

what do you think ??

And should you post the secret that your friend told you about his wife in a public forum ??

Faheema.   

^ A surprising response, I thought you'll be LOL' all the way to new Hargeisa

I agree with you though, he shouldn't be posting such private matter in public....then again it's A&T we're talking about, no rules apply and as he says Ceebtiisa maahee waa Caadadiisa

Faheema.   

^lol, I think he'll be more annoyed that we're trolling on his thread. Malaha wajiga Xiddido green ah ayaa ka soo taagmi xanaaq daraadii :D

loooooooooooooooooool ..... then we will ask the SOLers Does anyone know why he should have 'green cells' on his face ?

That would be a great topic ,,, :D

Abtigiis   

Now what is the secret here? Is it not about an anonymous person? JB-give us answers please!

+F, which rule have I broken? Or is it that, conversely, no rules apply when taunting A&T? Anyway, you are most welcome. No xanaaq business. Please tell us more on the green cells? Hadaad ogtahay!

anonymousity cannot be anonymous sometimes. Your friend trusted you (even if you didn't say his name) and told you the most secret thing in his life with his life partner.

You come to an online forum and posted the whole story here ........... is that necessary ?

You could at least PM some ppl you trust (or think you can trust) if you need clarification.

I could be wrong here ,, but that is just my 2 cents and half.

Abtigiis   

I think you are dead wrong. First of all, you inflate the secrecy nature of the whole story. Second, you are assuming my friend is at loss and is awaiting decision from me. Thirdly, you miss the fun side of it.

But as it always is, this is the critic JB trying to make sense when he is not making one! And I have learned it is hard to convince you. You are an adherent of the 'If you can't convince, confuse' Philosophy. Bal halkaad this innocous story gaadhsiisay day. You have turned it into a big moral question. Of course, the purpose is not lost to me. To look a nice guy at the expense of me!

But, I tell you wife-beaters at home are calling for gender equality in every forum and it is not necessarily what you do that you preach. I, in my position of naughty boy, still feel better than the sanctimonious lot who greet 'Asalaamu calykum' by day and hit CALYPSO by night!

Anyway, give me the answeres or just go away to the wilderness, adeerkiis. At least you have some bushes to make a thorough soul-search. Which you need!

Hadhow buu xanaaqi doonaa ,,, loool

:D:D ,, i was quite right here. Nimaad taqaan kuma dhibo baa la yidhi ,, :D

You started:

First of all, you inflate the secrecy nature of the whole story. Second, you are assuming my friend is at loss and is awaiting decision from me. Thirdly, you miss the fun side of it.

Then started to attack me like bisad hilib lagu qabsaday:

But as it always is, this is the critic JB trying to make sense when he is not making one! And I have learned it is hard to convince you. You are an adherent of the 'If you can't convince, confuse' Philosophy. Bal halkaad this innocous story gaadhsiisay day. You have turned it into a big moral question. Of course, the purpose is not lost to me. To look a nice guy at the expense of me!

But, I tell you wife-beaters at home are calling for gender equality in every forum and it is not necessarily what you do that you preach.

Then went on to explain yourself in a very defensive way:

I, in my position of naughty boy, still feel better than the sanctimonious lot who greet 'Asalaamu calykum' by day and hit CALYPSO at night!

Then concluded begging me for answers:

Anyway, give me the answeres or just go away to the wilderness, adeerkiis. At least you have some bushes to make a thorough soul-search. Which you need!

:D:D:D

All those were not necessary sxb.

Abtigiis   

Well, I see some tough answers are Xanaaq for you dear JB. You mistake questions for attack. I didn't share what you said and went on to explain why. I teased you a bit, but that is not because I am angry. Unless, you want to be I am so. Dee Jikaarka jooji ninyahoow!