Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Question

Heheh..wait until you meet a partner from the tribe your parents hate..and see if you go against them..Only then can you claim it doesn't matter to you!!!

Cheers

Salma   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Heheh..wait until you meet a partner from the tribe your parents hate..and see if you go against them..Only then can you claim it doesn't matter to you!!!

Cheers

Its weird that nowadays somali parents are kinda flexible with other nationalities more than other somali tribes. The number of somali ppl marrying from different races like: Western, Asian, African is increasing. I guess its time to enlighten our people and let them stop this "My parents hate this tribe" style.

If your partner (man/girl) worth it; then I guess you can persuade your parents with wisdom and kindness. Its true that our Parents are so precious to us and they are the most important people on this earth, but again if I kept silent, and you kept silent and all the somalis kept silent and said "My parents hate your tribe, and yours hate mine, Good-bye dear & wish you all da best". Then this nonsense will never end.

At the end "If your partner is meant to be for you; then nobody can take him/her away from you" wallah law kan from the Eskimos :D

Krupt33   

First and foremost the word (midgan) is very very incorrect to use at all. By using the word you are degradin people and that is not rite at all. sooo please dont use the word. all i got to say about the Question is know who you are but dont use it like your ancestors used it..

N.O.R.F   

Maskax says:

Last year I made aveator the somali flag and man!!!!!...y'all remember the flag wars?...lol..old school people..lol..I have never seen so many different flags from somalia..their was named "maxaa iga galayland flag"..wareer badanaa!!!!

Can showing a flag be regarded as being a qabiilist?

I thought it was to rep your region/area/xaafadh :cool: Yes, it is probably clear to identify which tribe resides there but is showing the flag making me a qabiilist? :confused:

Dont do it Northerner. The flag stands for nationhood - Somaliland Nationhood. Its not a represenation of a qabiil.

Besides, May is drawing closer and I want it within reach ;)

N.O.R.F   

^^^ i'm just home sick to be honest :(

Besides, May is drawing closer and I want it within reach

lol, i suppose thats a good enough reason, but thats for the politics section. Stop high-jacking this thread :mad: :D

Tuujiye   

Waraa Lander sxb been miyaa isku sheegeynaa anaga yaaqee..lol...your not new in SOL i'm not new, bee here is not new ZU is not Aaamina well ayeeyo waaye ayada in sol..so, sxbkee calankaan iska dhig aa go'a ka dhigatay..

Aniga waxaan wadan jiray kan somaliya..lol..after two days, SOL dhan cagaar iyo cadaan ee noqotay..lol..calanka kenya xitaa meesha wuu soo cariirsaday..lol..

So Calan hadaa qaadaneysid kan shanta xidig leh qaado hadii kalena waxba ha qaadan..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

lol@Maskax

wale maskaxdu wey kushageyneysa ma-istidhi? Mantana calanka leygu qabsadhey :confused:

sxbkee calankaan iska dhig aa go'a ka dhigatay..

lol, waar go'a kamaan dhigane, waa wakh-digi sanadka oo calankan meelwalba lugu arkijirey, ma fahantey ninyoho? :D

Qac Qaac   

Qabiil, flags. and all the things that devide our ppl should be stoped...

qabil should not matter at all, now, before in the past and in the future... it is only jahiliyah or ignorancy make it important...

when choosing a person.. u look for his/her deen then u should go on...

p.s. qabiil is the kind of things that kept africa like the way it is now.. in the world.. Look Rwanda, Burundi, Somalia.. damn punch of jaahils..