Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Taxana...

joy******@yahoo.fr

Add:43 rue de ***** djibi

ABIDJAN

COTE D'IVOIRE

WEST AFRICA

Good Day,

Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we'have no previous correspondence.

I got your contact as i was searching for helping hand in your country, this is why I decided to appeal to you directly for assistance because I' have no relations or friends in your country for help I am Mrs. Joy ***** from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost myhusband a couple of months ago.

My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death . He was assassinated last january by the rebels following

the political uprising. Before his death he had a foreign account here in Cote Ivoire up to the tune of $6.5M which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing machine.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary . I have plans to

do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production.This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son Frank, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards.

Mrs Joy ******

Yes, I will help you, Mr Clever.

But tell me first, which country do I reside in? You need to figure that out first.

Regards,

Jinoole

Dear friend Thanks for your mail very well.The most important thing is for you to help me out so that the bank transfers the money to your account in your country then l will come over there and meet you for investment which you will assist me as you know that l do not know any business in your country.

So you send your full name and address with your phone and fax numners.On receipt of it l will go to the bank and submit it to them presenting you as the foreign business partner of my late husband so that the bank transfers the money to you.

Dear, also on the 10% which I offered you I believe that it is okay for you as you will help and manage any of my investment in your country.

I await hear from you.

Joy *****

Yes, sir, understood perfectly. But before I provide my full address, shouldn't it be fair that you do it first?

Your complete full name.

Your complete address.

Your complete phone number.

And about that 10%, it isn't exactly much. But tell, since I am not good in math, how much exactly will it be in dollars? Can you crunch the numbers for me, please.

Thank you.

PS, you hadn't answered my earlier question, which still stands: Which country do I LIVE in?

Jinoole

Dear Jinoole

Thank you for your mail and your willingness to assist me with the execution of this transaction for our mutual benefit and to liberate me from my present situation here in this country.

I received your mail with joy in my heart and praises to God for providing someone like you in this time of need. I pray that this will mark the begining of a good family and business relationship.

I am the wife the late Mr. Steve Kouakou, with our only surviving son Franck *****

This where we are living:

Postal Address: 01-BP *** Abidjan 01

Home Address Reu 154 ****** ****

Telephone: 00225084*****

Abidjan

Cote D' Ivoire

I enjoined you to cooperate with me to get this funds released from the bank and transfered to your bank account then you can deduct your share of it and I collect my own share too and invest it in your country with your help.

I will like to use this opportunity to give you more details about my needing your assistance.

1. I choosed you from my hearts after praying believing that you would be like a father and brother to my son.
  2. I decided to trust you out of my own personal conviction believing that it is God that choosed you for me.
  3. Considering the present political situation here in Ivory Coast I cannot wait any longer, just some few months ago a war broke out here with the rebels fighting the incumbent government and a lot of people lost their lives. I do not want to stay here and loose my lives too, hence my decision to contact you for help.
When i just got to this country i went to the bank and Director demand that i come to make an official introduction of your person to the bank as my gaurdian/investor for easy recongntion when you personaly contact them to instruct them on the mode of transfer that you want, he demanded for the following:

Your full name, address, telphone and fax numbers, age marital status and nationality. Please send these to me. i will go for the introduction as soon as i have them and get beck to you with the out come of my discussion with the director.

Finally sir I am entrusting the life and future of my son into your hands believing that you will not disappoint me. Please here attachment is me and my son pictures,and our address:

I hope to hear from you soon, May God bless and be with you and give you the strenght to assist me in this time of need.

Greetings to your entire Family.

Yours Sincerely

Mrs Joy ******

Thanks.

But still you haven't answered another important question:

How much the ten percent of that millions you've on your account translate into cash? See, I am not really good in math.

Also, you phone number happens to be a cell phone [mobile], I want your real home phone number.

Also can you provide me your bank's account number.

Anyway, I am going to Africa in the coming months. Perhaps I will give a brief visit to Ivory Coast. Should we meet? What do you think?

I also would like to sponsor an African child to my country, perhaps your son might fit that description? What do you think this too?

Regards,

Jinoole

Dear Jinoole

Thank you for your mail and your willingness to assist me with the execution of this transaction for our mutual benefit and to liberate me from my present situation here in this country.

I received your mail with joy in my heart and praises to God for providing someone like you in this time of need. I pray that this will mark the begining of a good family and business relationship.

I am the wife the late Mr. Steve ******, with our only surviving son Franck ******

This where we are living:

Postal Address: 01-BP *** Abidjan 01

Home Address Reu 154 ***** *****

Telephone: 00225084*****

Abidjan

Cote D' Ivoire

I enjoined you to cooperate with me to get this funds released from the bank and transfered to your bank account then you can deduct your share of it and I collect my own share too and invest it in your country with your help.

I will like to use this opportunity to give you more details about my needing your assistance.

1. I choosed you from my hearts after praying believing that you would be like a father and brother to my son.
  2. I decided to trust you out of my own personal conviction believing that it is God that choosed you for me.
  3. Considering the present political situation here in Ivory Coast I cannot wait any longer, just some few months ago a war broke out here with the rebels fighting the incumbent government and a lot of people lost their lives. I do not want to stay here and loose my lives too, hence my decision to contact you for help.
When i just got to this country i went to the bank and Director demand that i come to make an official introduction of your person to the bank as my gaurdian/investor for easy recongntion when you personaly contact them to instruct them on the mode of transfer that you want, he demanded for the following:

Your full name, address, telphone and fax numbers,age marital status and nationality. Please send these to me. i will go for the introduction as soon as i have them and get beck to you with the out come of my discussion with the director.

Finally sir I am entrusting the life and future of my son into your hands believing that you will not disappoint me. Please here attachment is me and my son pictures,and our address:

I hope to hear from you soon, May God bless and be with you and give you the strenght to assist me in this time of need.

Greetings to your entire Family.

Yours Sincerely

Mrs Joy *****

That was the last mail I received. I don't know what to write back. Note, though, the guy didn't even bother to compose a new email, instead pasting his earlier one word by word.

Marka it is all yours now to write what you think will be in the next email.

A waste of time? Shaqo-la'aan.marax? Well, sometimes madadaalo waa loo baahan yahay.

The writer is uninitiated in the criminal venture she’s trying to undertake. If I had the time to write back I would just repeat those unanswered questions until she gives in or simply gives up on you.

Tuujiye   

^^^ dhooni...

Waraa Maskiin macruuuuuuuuf, waraa Buufis aa kugu dhacay aan u maleynaa sxbkeeeee.. Ar see wax u jiraan yaaqee?.....Islaantii jaadka gadi jirtay maa deenkeeda ku weydiisatay? mise Single mother taa u tagi jirtay aa dibiro aa i heyso ku dhahday? widaayoo warka isii yaaqee because saas caadi maku tihid!!!!!!!

Email aa iska soo dhajinee "Abooto dhacnay iisha Ilbuunee".......

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Castro   

MMA, I'd respond by asking Ms. Joy how old she is and what she looks like. I'd also ask her what she's wearing at that exact moment. Finally, tell her you're a very lonely man and ask her if she would be willing to marry you (or just have sex :D ). Tell her you're into older women. Really old women.

Bloody West Africans. :rolleyes:

Widaay, nice suggestion. I will send it to him now.

And, aqiyaarta, why aan ugu jawaabay this illegal solicit email waxaa ugu wacnayd this email account of mine, unlike the older one which almost approaching its decade, is fairly new, a year or so old since it was created. Therefore, very few spam emails ayaa soo gaaro. Marka ninkaas reer Galbeedka Afrika meel uu ka helay ayaan la yaabay. Saas ayaana ku damcay inaa dhibo maraxaas.

Nephissa   

LOL, funny how she's ignoring your q's.

Dear Ms. Joy,

Your lack of response has me concerned. I have another lady who has contacted me, and I am ready to pursue her opportunity rather then yours. With so much at stake, time is of the essence. Get moving, and answer my questions.

Joy, do not waste my time, you better get back to me today, all my friends are advising me to pursue the other opportunity! They are ready to shidh can this whole deal and tell my mother on me. I would rather work with you; however do not task me. If I get grounded becasue of you I can assure you this whole deal is off!

I need the questions I've asked in my previous three e-mails answered, specially how much the ten percent of that millions translate into cash ASAP.

Hope to hear from you soon.

PS: I did not recieve the attachment that you said you sent to me. Please resend your pictures, and make sure you'r holding a sign that says: T U U G A D. It must be on white paper and written in large black letters!

MMA

Try and get back to him/her and say that you were the only surviving son of Mohamed Siyad Barre the late dictator of Somalia and you have millions of dollars in a number of banks in the West and that you needed to transfere the money back to Africa... make a story up... icon_razz.gif

:D