Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

A New Generation of Somali Women

Its nuffin - bangerz and mash

I know both of them. These girls were good girls. But now they are a disgrace to every Somali person in the world. How could they bring themselves to dress like that and behave likes its nothing! ;)

They are the British version of Sugar Rush from Toronto, Canada! The similarities are only too obvious!

Bangerz and Mash - Interview

On a different video, they mention they are from Somaliland! this cant be authenticated! pending further research! - They are also talking about smoking Weed, Obama and pan-africanism,

These girls are bananas!!

Nehanda   

What's more disgraceful is the fact that you insult these girls and parade them on a site used by many somalis so that they are ridiculed.

It is a virtue to focus and point out the positive qualities of a person and when you can not then keep your views to yourself.

Mark I keep watching this Video you presented to us, and i can't find anything distastefull or disgracefull,couldn' t find a thing, but i did noticed they are very smart and wanting to survive this harsh life. After all they seem to be nice girls ,couldn't agree with you more on your introduction. War gabdhaha u duceeya .

Kool_Kat   

WTF!!! WHO IS THEIR STYLIST? S/he needed to be fired 15yrs ago! :mad: :mad: Nacalaa tin bleach gubtay kutaal? Waa iceebeeyeen...War wuxu qaab darnaa?

Surgar Rush? You mean Sweet Rush? ;) Meel ha'uga dhicin...They at least present themselves well on any/all of their videos/interviews... Kuwaan aad moodo inee jidadka kasoo keceen hala barbar dhigin!

BTW, why the need to authenticate whether or not they really are from Sland? I thought the fact inee Soomaali yihiin uun inaad kagubaneysee, what's up Marx? Sland malaa'ig lee maaka dhalato?

Hot Dog Anyone? :D

This is the generation we need to grow and spread like a tornado ........ WOW ,, i like the song.

Waar hablaha telephone kooda ii soo qor bal ,, :D

Poker   

JB,

They're SOMALILANDERS. I like the way they insisted for the reporter to know the difference.

Why do you need thier number for. They're waste of s.perm.

Oh come on poker ,,,,,,,,,, They're doing great sxb.

We need a diverse here ,, not everybody to be the as same as the other. We need Wadaado, we need Culimo, We need Sakhraamiin, We need like those girls, and we need professors, doctors ,, so on. ;)