Sign in to follow this  
Rose

Regents park mosque was infiltrated

Rose   

Islamic cultural centre aka. regents park mosque was infiltrated yesterday by kafirs ( 2 men) dressed in niqab and jilbab. they infiltrated womens section only to be chased out by brothers before the could do so, as they were leaving, security couldn't apprehend them due to cowardice. anyway they quicly got rid of their niqabs and jilbabs, ripped them off and jumped into their cars, the jamaa' was very angered by the security ( 5 of them) as they were too scared to stop 2 men, just shows......

Anyway the directors came down and the brothers asked them to phone the police, they lied and said they had, but it was a lie, just shows...... when the police did come they didn't really care, just shows......these guys could have done anything, plant bombs, done something to the sisters subhan Allah..

^^ an account of a brother who was there

Miriam1   

Ya Rab, that is plain scary. I can imagine only two pot heads would come up with something this retarded.

The obession in the media, is fueling this story, for the last few days, Global,CTV and the newspapers, Toronto Star, Sun etc etc..have not reported on anything but this.

Increasing everyones paranioa and unfounded fears...

but the canadians are very sensible people, hopefully this will end soon.

Originally posted by Rose:

the security ( 5 of them) as they were too scared to stop 2 men, just shows......

Anyway the directors came down and the brothers asked them to phone the police, they lied and said they had, but it was a lie, just shows...... when the police did come they didn't really care, just shows......

Just shows what? Are u saying the directors were unconcerned and lying about calling the police? Just shows what?

N.O.R.F   

Round about this time last year a crazed man ran inside shouting he had a bomb as we listened to the khutba. It was panic stations as people thought he was telling the truth. Anyway he was apprehended and handed to security who initially thought he was a muslim. There were angry scenes outside afterwards.

Could they have been MI5 these guys dressing as women?

N.O.R.F   

Its not exactly difficult to listen in on the khutba, with all the hi-tech James Bond gizmos at their disposal they could have had a nice day in the park listening in, very strange developments though :confused:

Looooooool@rose

Sorry to report but my idle mind didn't see alot shows in the just shows... wanna point out for me the palpable shows that I missed?

Originally posted by Hayam:

Increasing everyones paranioa and unfounded fears...

Yaa rab... PeeCee oasis Canada accused of whipping up paranoia and groundless fears should signal to every astute observer that something menacing, prolly nebulous, rattled their cage.

May God save and protect Canada!

Miriam1   

^tit for tat posts between forum members on SOL bore me.

I believe I once read a post, where you said u were 65?

Now isnt that the age of retirement..Akhi, I haven't experienced this myself, But I have heard that unemployment and old age can be seriously dull...to be honest, 866 posts in one year, hounding innocent posters on a public forum...is proof enough..

Now did you hear about Walmart? It usually hires old ,mentally and physically challenged people to greet customers as they come through the doors. Go for it!

And do keep us updated SB, inshallah khair you may find a new purpose for life.

smile.gif

Pucca   

in the media, is fueling this story, for the last few days, Global,CTV and the newspapers, Toronto Star, Sun etc etc..

i cant be bothered to pay for a newspaper but i have lately been watching the news on t.v *quite shocking ...but i've been bored lately* and i have yet to hear this story.

if its true ...its quite disturbing and there's not much to do but pray allah keeps us safe in our mosques. musta been a harmless prank me thinks...but oh well i suppose its always a good idea to call in the cops eh?

^tit for tat posts between forum members on SOL bore me.

I.

smile.gif

So you boring urself too. wat a condtractory

I believe I once read a post, where you said u were 65?

I believe that reveals your credulity.

By the way, don't EVER make fun of old people!

:mad:

Rose   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

quote:Originally posted by Rose:

the security ( 5 of them) as they were too scared to stop 2 men, just shows......

Anyway the directors came down and the brothers asked them to phone the police, they lied and said they had, but it was a lie, just shows...... when the police did come they didn't really care, just shows......

Just shows what? Are u saying the directors were unconcerned and lying about calling the police? Just shows what?
That's a brothers account of the story-I'm a sister. Sorry for the confusion!