Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

WHY??

wow st paul, my btf walaal i appreciate your honesty but it doesn't add up. Ok here is the thing let's flip the coin and assume for a sec that we had somali ladies stand around the mall which by the way they do too, more often then men, and i luv to c a somali women great me everytime i come in to the mall , or wherever, wallahi if i can get that ,not literally me, cz i am married, but am speaking from my heart , it will have been happy day for me, so why not try to ignore the few who mess up the true greeting and override them, walaahi macaan waa yaab, how much somali men love their somali sisters , and the sisters are falling behind , their part. good luck to all .

Rageedii ayaat taheey Zakariye! :D

Originally posted by Shyhem:

LOOool so u think greeting is free,how do u expect a brother to greet u and than just walk away like he is gay.Give me a break pretty lady,as long as u look pretty, men regardless of their color will stare at u and in some cases follow u.{why do u think woman organisations have come up with the add "no means no" i don't think they had somali men in mind when said so.

Know one's talking about making the Somali men feel as if they were "gay"...where do u get these assumptions from??? :confused: I understand with the whole staring problem...that issue has been cleared....but when u can't even shop 'cause they wanna holla at u...and what is worest is when u tell them to leave u alone. I think that turns them on or something. :rolleyes:

Zakariye....wallahi I have no clue what mall u go to that u see Somali women hanging around more than the men :confused:

And we accept the type of greeting like..."s/calaykum abayoo" but they go beyond that...and I don't call that greeting!! :rolleyes:

shyhem   

Originally posted by Continental Batchelor:

SHYHEM:

LOOOL...go shyhem....go shyhem...Man you always hit the right spots with your comments!. Have you ever considered replacing Rage Omar from the BBC?.
:D

ST PAUL CHICK:

quote:

Con_Bach--It has nothing to do with shuukansii!! We go for certain things....maybe we happen to want to purchase that new kammar and diira we say last week...but they be there all the time..WHY???

Read SHYHEMS commments sis!!!
:D

Peace.
LOOLL Brother i don't think i have what it takes to replace that Raage Omar,the brother is one talented somali.

Meeeeeeeeeeeen i had to tell the sister how we do and how it is,otherwise she will keep on asking "why" instead of giving benefit of doubt to the brothers.

U see somali in the diaspora are in most cases harsh on the brothers and in xtreme cases biased against the somali brother.They put a negative connotation on the word "nin somali" and when somali man rolls with other woman they later cry"uff what the hell is he doing with white trash or ghetto mama"

I personally believe that a somali man or a somali woman is innocent "in behaviour" until proven otherwise, and as such i'm caustiously optimistic that somali men and woman will met somewhere in the middle where none speaks ill of the other.

LADYHOVA   

hey sis i think that somali guys do that everywhere, here in toronto thye do it infront of somali resturants an we have this somali mall, an they do it there also..an they do not care how old u r they still will watch u no matter what newayz jus~ try to ignore them..if they get in ur way an try to sweet talk u jus tellin them lik i do "Go say dat to someone who really cares"lol

holla@ya sis

Zakariye   

s/calaykum

lady hova ,tell me this how did you know they were looking at you, unless you were checking on them too, and the same thing goes to sister St-Ch,it takes 2 to tango, so u must been there to check too, sister , tell me then what else do you go to the malls, not to shop all the time, i know for that, you must go there to be checked on you and likewise, so plz let's stop , playing the hard ball game, and if you see one who stares u hard ,all you have to do is stare back hard, that is it , no harm done.St-Ch i can't blv you said that there r no somali women who hang around the malls too, next time to go to the somali malls check how many of them are female, and how many of them are male, the number will surprise you. Don't act like an innocent bystanders, who jsut came to shop, yes sister you are right when you said you came only to shop, to shop for a man to stare at you and make your day,after all you maybe having a long week and you need that attention, lol.

shyhem   

Originally posted by stpaulchick:

[

Know one's talking about making the Somali men feel as if they were gay...where do u get these assumptions from??? :confused: I understand with the whole staring problem...that issue has been cleared....but when u can't even shop 'cause they wanna holla at u...and what is worest is when u tell them to leave u alone. I think that turns them on or something. :rolleyes:

[/QB]

I used the gay thing as just as an example,my bad assumption ain't the best thing i do however its quite unrealistic of u to expect men not to feel u'r presence especially whe u're blessed with a booty and u are wearing a hip hugging jeans.

Now as for the part where the guy insist on even after u have told him to get lost.I can hoenstly say i do agree with u on that and there si nothing manly about running after a woman who is not in you.I believ those brothers need some social ethics instilled in their head before its too late.

Shyham----blah blah blah...no offense but u didn't tell me why....so I'm still gonna be saying that oh so loved question "WHY"????

I have no problem with u asking a "why" and i don't think i have the final answer for u'r question but i hope next time u see those guys u might as well go ahead and ask u'rself "what if it was me standing right there and why on earth will i stand there"

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Continental Batchelor:

Why go to these places that are full of mali men in the first place!. I am sure if you take your ayeyo or Habaryere, you wouldn't have any problems!.
:D:D

I tried this...I went to this somali mall in mnpls and one guy yelled out " eeddo gabdhaha mid nasii nooh!" My mom being a true somali mother told us to look down and not look at them!!

I go to the somali malls to buy stuff not to be greeted or eye balled, or yelled after....I just want to buy my skirts and dirac's in peace!!!

I think this whole thing goes to show you how baagamuudo our somali brotha's are....danba kama dhacdo maxaa?Its unnatural to see the same brother at the mall everytime you go there and each time he's standing at the same place!!!

Well Zak let say that it's hard to not notice a Somali guy staring at u....especially when he's with his friends and whispering about u...like we can't hear it!! And we do go shopping...Tell me what do they do there??? It's not like there's a bunch of stores for men.. I sometimes work in my grandmother's story...I even told some men that they can't hang around the store. Because all they do is get rid of the customers. :eek:

That's right flying_still....some of them don't have respect....holler at u wit yo mama's..ceeb!!! redface.gif I know what u mean..there's this guy and he's always standing outside by my grandma's store and I swear he's there everyday!!! Everyday...no life redface.gif

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Now Flying sis, that is funny, if what you saying is true, every time you go to the mall you see the same brothers, then something is not right, perhaps you can tell me why keep going the mall any way, you can't be shopping all the time, and have it occured to you , that the brother that you are assuming he have nothing better to do might be protecting the mall from the aliens,did you? i guess it never occured to you, lol anyway enjoy at the gossiping and teasing, cz once it stops , i swear you will be lost.

c/salaam

Xafsa   

^^^ war ani i'm a shopaholic!!! I get $50 I gotta go to the mall!

Adi nimankaad excuse lee u sameeynee maxaa? ADmit it their losers!!! Am kuwii habarteey xataa ka xishoon waayay?!! YAhoo iyo rabi yasir!!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Lol. funny abaayo macaan haddii ay ka xishoonin hooyadaa , taasi waa ceeb, laakin sabab lee meesha u joogaan, for real no one stands a corner if there is no good outcome , so there must be something out there, starting from next week , i will be joining these brothers and will find out what is the benefit of standing there, and i must report back here what did i found out. untill then no excuse to any 1

c/salaam